Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

:biggrin:

I have to use this system, because your box is full, you can make a list of what offenses are to members that are sanctioned, I called a member "asshole" and I was suspended a week, others call "idiot" a 'Another member and nothing happens, we try to be democratic, thank you

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

I have to use this system, because your box is full, you can make a list of what offenses are to members that are sanctioned, I called a member "asshole" and I was suspended a week, others call "idiot" a 'Another member and nothing happens, we try to be democratic, thank you

Sergio: Mio amico,  in the interest of preventing food fights, you might notice that the more inflammatory remarks to which you refer don't exist anymore, and if this negativity against other members and blatant insults against tenants continues, you might find a few less posters on this thread. Please file a mod report if you see anymore of this activity.

Not meant for Sergio, but for EVERYBODY on this forum:

For people who continually post nothing other than negative comments:

Thumper.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Sergio said:

That is because asshole and idiot are 2 different things. Besides did you ever happen to think , you may have needed a suspension anyway? Have a nice and sunny day.