Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

38 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2027 Polya and Regina with two bottles of wine - Tuesday = Clubnight

Yup the two new girls have been updated on the routine.  Last night was the BS 'keep the subs coming" portion of their stay.  They've been here for 6 nights including tonight i think...in for only two.  Fast learners and RLC will do nothing to slow them down :dodgy:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Yup the two new girls have been updated on the routine.  Last night was the BS 'keep the subs coming" portion of their stay.  They've been here for 6 nights including tonight i think...in for only two.  Fast learners and RLC will do nothing to slow them down :dodgy:

You are correct, it's the same routine from now on with these apartments.  Helen will be leaving sometime tonight to probably go dance at the same Gentleman's Club that Lola, Anna, and probably all the rest of them have done........what a shame for y'all that RLC encourages this to happen!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

They live temporary  in BARCELONA,what do you expect ??

15 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

They arrived Wednesday. They went out Saturday and Sunday night, stayed in the other 4.

a Support RLC
cleardot.gif

good morning

Can anybody explain to girls how to use candles?
Even last night, Sofie had a continuous switch between irda and normal.

Also point out that this is a voyeur site, but if girls hide under the sheets (at least when they masturbate) and use sexy heels just to get out and when they're using non-nude heels, the game is over.

thank you