Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

It was like that for over 4 years Noldus, and is what built this forum in what into was a real discussion forum, What you have done is break the rules as posted by the administrator, who busts his ass for all of you , and in my eyes extremely disrespectful. you can on both hands now count how many people post in the general comment thread most of the time.

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It was like that for over 4 years Noldus, and is what built this forum in what it was a real discussion forum, What you have done is break the rules as posted by the administrator, who busts his ass for all of you , and in my eyes extremely disrespectful. 

I've made a thread, and those who want it can follow it. You may want to make a habit for every day, every body part or whatever you want. So if you do not feel like it, just do not follow this one.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It was like that for over 4 years Noldus, and is what built this forum in what it was a real discussion forum, What you have done is break the rules as posted by the administrator, who busts his ass for all of you , and in my eyes extremely disrespectful. 

Most people don't want to have to check 100 threads. Most people want to have a flowing conversation which is not possible when the discussion is scattered all over the place. If the general thread is closed people will just migrate to PMs or clubs to have those conversations, and the public forum will get even less traffic

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So make a thread about how great ANNA's pussy is OK

So we will have to watch through a chaos of threads, instead of one, it will be impossible to keep track, I don't see how that will make it more interesting or keep posters from drifting.

We were supposed to create a thread on the topics we want, so if alot of us want a general chat topic, I don't see what is wrong with that!

• Like 2