Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Your post was 'Leaving do???' so I replied...She's packing...If you can read why did you ask the question...I'm confused..:huh:

Simply because you said "leaving do", made NO sense to me.  That's OK though, a lot of what you post makes NO sense to me!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

Nicole goes away, now I'm talking about the big night of sex with the boy, I did not understand, until two days ago Nicole was masturbating in hiding in bathroom , while last night showed us a half book of Kamasutra, I did not understand what was happening , I do not know who has put this rag, but it does go very well

I was told that this great sex session by Nicole was not that great.  They made sure the angles for the most part worked in their favor.  I was told the sex that you wanted to see could not be seen because it was done on the balcony and also in the bathroom.  I believe the person that told me this and I think is time for everybody to start reporting what they don't see as much as it is what they think they see!!

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

It was a response to this:

I too wondered what "having her leaving do" mean, but I thought you ment the smoke with Lola was like a good bye action (a leaving "do"?).

He know's what I meant, he is just trying to be the sarcastic dude he is!!

3 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Do is British slang (used informally) for party. Leaving do = leaving party. I went to Nicole's do last night = I went to Nicole's party last night.

Thanks for the clarification Ash1, I'm not British and don't want to be but that threw me for a loop.

49 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told that this great sex session by Nicole was not that great.  They made sure the angles for the most part worked in their favor.  I was told the sex that you wanted to see could not be seen because it was done on the balcony and also in the bathroom.  I believe the person that told me this and I think is time for everybody to start reporting what they don't see as much as it is what they think they see!!

It may be time to change friends too ^^
After that is the problem when we comment on a few things that we do not see, there remains only the interpretation, and therefore a lot of speech completely off topic

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

HAHA Harley, you are killing me...
You need a new source...
They fucked 5 or 6 rounds and one of the best on RLC  Barca...

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

::)

You need to find a new 'secret source.' They spent ~2 hours having sex, the vast majority uncovered in full view of two cameras. They started out on the balcony (maybe 5 or 6 minutes) and spent maybe a minute in the bathroom. If that's hiding then I wish all the girls would hide like that.

Plus, why the fuck do you care? By your own account you don't subscribe to the site and you don't care about b/g sex.

There are people here whose criticisms and comments mean something because they're anchored in reality and they're willing to state when something is good and when something is bad (ed2 comes to mind). You, on the other hand, have spent almost 10,000 posts on your current account spewing bile and dumb conspiracy theories ("'it's all a cover for a prostitution ring", etc).

There's lots of things wrong with the 'vacation' apartments at the moment, what Nicole got up to last night was not one of them. I (and a number of others, I assume) would be much more likely to actually discuss the problems with the site if doing so didn't mean feeding into the unending negative bullshit that you and your friends shovel.

Hope all is well in your life, surely there's something better you could be doing with it than this...

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Do is British slang (used informally) for party. Leaving do = leaving party. I went to Nicole's do last night = I went to Nicole's party last night.

Thanks Ash, correct...:biggrin:...Sorry guys, I sometimes forget that I don't always speak the Queen's English...:blush: