Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's a bit of a sad day for me guys...Catch you all later...heart-broken emoticon

its a sad day for all nichole fans here  I'm still stunned but may nichole if she don't come back have a blessed life filled wit much happiness and good health goodbye to you  I bid you a fond farewell

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told that this great sex session by Nicole was not that great.  They made sure the angles for the most part worked in their favor.  I was told the sex that you wanted to see could not be seen because it was done on the balcony and also in the bathroom.  I believe the person that told me this and I think is time for everybody to start reporting what they don't see as much as it is what they think they see!!

I do not know if I can explain, the sex session was made to be seen, I remembered the very first time that Nicole had sex in B1 with the guy who was spending a period, I said that time that everything was prepared to show us the show And I was badly treated by almost everyone, so Harley does not bother you, in this forum everyone sees what he wants to see, that is, with what happens in the apartments, nothing and with the new girls Queen and Sher, there should be 10 Nicole , At least she tries to resuscitate these apartments and I'm sorry she left, I was among those who had loudly asked Lola's return, humbly ask forgiveness

• Like 2