Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

Just a thought.  I was remembering when Irma was "massaging" Jessica with her lovely breasts, and it evolved into a real "munchfest".  Jess had a lovely Orgasm.

I wonder why Anna and Lola don't just get really drunk and "go for it"?  It appears that they both want it.  Enough with the teasing, have some real fun!

Just Sayin'

12 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Just a thought.  I was remembering when Irma was "massaging" Jessica with her lovely breasts, and it evolved into a real "munchfest".  Jess had a lovely Orgasm.

I wonder why Anna and Lola don't just get really drunk and "go for it"?  It appears that they both want it.  Enough with the teasing, have some real fun!

Just Sayin'

I'm sure they have had plenty of "munchfest's" where you couldn't see it like when the apartment was UM the other night or when they are away from the apartment with that pervert photographer.

You have seen how it will be if they are in the apartment, there will be plenty of covers, sheets, pillows, and poor lighting if it was ever going to happen.

Making a fast get away to avoid any last minute texts from RLC :dodgy:

RLC must be feeling pretty stupid...they pay these girls to stay in the apartment "on vacation"  and all they do is leave to go dancing all night...lol.  Especially the newest two...what a bunch of BS and empty walls

• Like 1