Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

8 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

feedback RLC

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Your letter was forwarded to the relevant RLC department.  THIS IS FEEDBACK RLC

and all girls, from today to 6 years, are all naked with high heels (:biggrin::heart:) THIS IS MY DREAM

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Ukraine was once a state, but became a country in 1991 and contains many cities that the girls could live in together--

so your statement only shows your truly unique ignorance :dodgy:

Moos made a valid point 

:biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

My was a joke, I'll be ignorant, but you're stupid

I hope that you know what the word Ignorant means Sergio,,you just called yourself ignorant :biggrin::biggrin:

ig·no·rant
ˈiɡnərənt/
adjective
  1. lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
    "he was told constantly that he was ignorant and stupid"
    synonyms: uneducated, unknowledgeable, untaught, unschooled, untutored, untrained, illiterate, unlettered, unlearned, unread, uninformed, unenlightened, benighted; More
    • lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular.
      "they were ignorant of astronomy"
      synonyms: without knowledge of, unaware of, unconscious of, oblivious to, incognizant of, unfamiliar with, unacquainted with, uninformed about, ill-informed about, unenlightened about, unconversant with, inexperienced in/with, naive about, green about; More
    • informal
      discourteous or rude.
      "this ignorant, pin-brained receptionist"

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I hope that you know what the word Ignorant means Sergio,,you just called yourself ignorant :biggrin::biggrin:

ig·no·rant
ˈiɡnərənt/
adjective
  1. lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
    "he was told constantly that he was ignorant and stupid"
    synonyms: uneducated, unknowledgeable, untaught, unschooled, untutored, untrained, illiterate, unlettered, unlearned, unread, uninformed, unenlightened, benighted; More
    • lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular.
      "they were ignorant of astronomy"
      synonyms: without knowledge of, unaware of, unconscious of, oblivious to, incognizant of, unfamiliar with, unacquainted with, uninformed about, ill-informed about, unenlightened about, unconversant with, inexperienced in/with, naive about, green about; More
    • informal
      discourteous or rude.
      "this ignorant, pin-brained receptionist"

thank you, if you were not there I would not know how to move forward in my life

• Like 1

Not to change the subject of your pissing contest, but what can be done to replace that mess in B1. Tereza is the best thing that has happened to it. Let us hope that the trend continues.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Not to change the subject of your pissing contest, but what can be done to replace that mess in B1. Tereza is the best thing that has happened to it. Let us hope that the trend continues.

May I ask why you think that Tereza is the best thing that has happened to it?  Is it because she is new or because she knows Polya or are you just that desperate?

8 minutes ago, Lyree said:

she hasnice & sexy body...has sexy moves...sexy lingerie till now...

but i find her having ugly (i would say "offensive") face without any sexuality or sweetness

of course if she jumbs on any other girl with lesbian intentions should be ok for me...

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

May I ask why you think that Tereza is the best thing that has happened to it?  Is it because she is new or because she knows Polya or are you just that desperate?

You're a peach Harley! You ask the man a question and then insult him before he's had a chance to answer your question...::)

• Like 1