Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

I just hope that this never happens again in Barcelona,,, I am praying for the people of Barcelona who were affected directly and indirectly by this attack today.

And on another slightly similar note,, I hope that this doesn't ever happen again in a way to affect any girl wanting to visit the Barcelona Apts to the point that they would be forced to shut down,, I wonder how close this happened to the Apts?:angel::angel:

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Sólo espero que esto nunca vuelva a suceder en Barcelona, estoy rezando por los habitantes de Barcelona que se vieron afectados directa e indirectamente por este ataque hoy.

Y en otra nota ligeramente similar, espero que esto no vuelva a ocurrir nunca de una manera de afectar a cualquier chica que quiera visitar los Apts de Barcelona al punto de que se verían obligados a cerrar, me pregunto cómo cerca de esto sucedió A los Apts?:angel::angel:

mas o menos a 2 km

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

About a hour by bus or trolley from the girls apt

Oh,,ok thanks Bl&Bo,,, I'm now very interested to see how this might affect them ever wanting to leave the Apt to go anywhere outside and walk around in any large group of people.