Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

th1bda9.jpg

Sergio you and Ed feel it is funny or untrue when we say these are normal girls. Assaid before they have jobs as models or dancers which many girls have, they like to go out, drink, dance and have fun. What girls their age does not. They like to go to the beach which a lot of people do. Anything else outside of the apt. is speculation and the girls should not be accused of doing. The only difference with these girls that I can see is they live in a apt. full of camera's.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, CowArt said:

The point moos54 was trying to make (correct me if I'm wrong moos), is not that the girls don't make appointments, but that it was impossible to deduce anything from last nights phone call on the balcony. I checked, and you could barely hear a thing, just some random words, to few and to far between to draw any conclusions. It's not the first time that things are "heard" on camera by just one person, stated as facts here, while the rest all of us couldn't hear a thing. :dodgy:

OK, I may have interpretted it wronly then, sorry, I not going to drag out the discussion further now..... 

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

S'acaba de produir atropellament massiu a les Rambles de Barcelona, per part d'una persona amb una furgoneta. Possiblement varis ferits
There has been massive runoff on the Ramblas of Barcelona, by a person with a van. Possibly several injured

Shit crazy world 

I hope girls are fine and pray for all people injured 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

th1bda9.jpg

Dear mods, such emojis should be banned, that is my opinions, it is only used to make fun of others opinions, and do not contribute anything in a debate at all!

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Normal...like taste and beauty is subjective to the inptertation of each person.

Yes, and our expectances, wishes, and tollerance are also that, subjective