Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm afraid if Anna was wrapped around me like she is Mr Photo, I'd have to take her into her br and give her a good seeing to...She'd certainly cause a stirring in my nether regions I'd need to sort out..quickly...:biggrin:

So what you are saying is........you go for the easy one's?  Anna unfortunately has never done anything for me, but to each their own.  Sleep well my forum friend :)

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

All I can say is he's not the only one on this forum that say's a lot of bullshit.  Have a great day tomorrow Moos.......you deserve it :)

yes you are right, I must say a lot too

in fact,  He is often the only one to hear things when one is much to look at the same thing, strangely we do not see and we do not hear the same things as him
The problem is that he has a completely distorted image of the girls and he tries to convince himself that he is right
And as many are ready to believe it, it soon leaves in overflowing wanderings

These are just normal girls, who likes to go out to party, go to the beach, meet people, like our neighbors finally
Except that they live in a house with cameras ;-)

• Like 4

10 hours ago, moos54 said:

yes you are right, I must say a lot too

in fact,  He is often the only one to hear things when one is much to look at the same thing, strangely we do not see and we do not hear the same things as him
The problem is that he has a completely distorted image of the girls and he tries to convince himself that he is right
And as many are ready to believe it, it soon leaves in overflowing wanderings

These are just normal girls, who likes to go out to party, go to the beach, meet people, like our neighbors finally
Except that they live in a house with cameras ;-)

th1bda9.jpg