Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

4 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

This is the reason I don't comment on here that much anymore. It's the same moaning shit day in day out. The girls do read cc and have had enough. RLC have been reading complaints and have had enough. Damned if they do and dammed if they don't. There is only one simple solution to what's going on. just don't Watch! 

Absolutely correct Unsubscribe if you dont like what you get. Else Enjoy what you get because you asked for it .. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

This is the reason I don't comment on here that much anymore. It's the same moaning shit day in day out. The girls do read cc and have had enough. RLC have been reading complaints and have had enough. Damned if they do and dammed if they don't. There is only one simple solution to what's going on. just don't Watch! 

I only see you comment on here once in a blue moon :biggrin:

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I wonder what people would do if RLC stopped the Free Viewing and made everyone Pay to see their Site.

OOPS!  I shouldn't have said that. RLC might get Ideas.

then we would have more people bitch

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I wonder what people would do if RLC stopped the Free Viewing and made everyone Pay to see their Site.

OOPS!  I shouldn't have said that. RLC might get Ideas.

Yeah,,be quiet :biggrin::biggrin:

punch.gifslap.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dagobert said:

Then there is only one thing and do, stop the subscription, if many stop the subscription there will be some change.

and the answer is

1 hour ago, meran said:

I did long time back  but pity that there will still be some supporting this shit 

and

52 minutes ago, meran said:

They are laughing at people who pay for this shit since a long time. :cool:

and therefore

36 minutes ago, happyone said:

The worst thing is someone who does not even pay for a website to see all the activities and just comes here to complain how bad it is and how stupid we are for paying for it.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I only see you comment on here once in a blue moon :biggrin:

True Mike :biggrin: but will now be commenting once everything haley comet till either the moaning stops or jasmin returns so as to comment again on her great tits :biggrin:

• Like 2