Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It's not that hard to Rub Yourself give a couple of Moans, throw your head back with a smile and everyone will think it's an Orgasm.   :biggrin:

It's just ridiculous. Candlelight, covered up to the chin  and immediately orgasm ( in about 25 sec). There is no authenticity in this apartments any more. Just a big lie.

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

The other point here Timb, is I, and a few others like yourself aren't making this shit up...We know what we're talking about...FACT...But he's happy to go along with some of the cock and bull theories that some guys come up with...:huh:

Do not you recognize the obviousness. No one among the viewers will be able to say whether she is sick or not. For some who want it to be real (because otherwise thier fantasy would collapses) it is real, for others that do not have hope any more in this cast (to have a life at this place (beside sleeping and showers) hope for a something different (cast, concept, i do not know). 

But in any case it is pointless talking about any FACTS, because they just happen outside of this place. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Beyond any personal consideration of girls, we must not forget that they are here for work and, I think, few of them are really "natural" in behaviors.
The only ones I think are really "genuine" are:
Irma
Rosemary
Jessica
Rebecca and Megan (night orgy)

So I think it is plausible that Sofie has arranged a scene to go away with a guy.

But if so, it's a coward, especially for those who are worried about her.

with
Lola, belle, stella

2 hours ago, Spock said:

It's just ridiculous. Candlelight, covered up to the chin  and immediately orgasm ( in about 25 sec). There is no authenticity in this apartments any more. Just a big lie.

Do not you recognize the obviousness. No one among the viewers will be able to say whether she is sick or not. For some who want it to be real (because otherwise thier fantasy would collapses) it is real, for others that do not have hope any more in this cast (to have a life at this place (beside sleeping and showers) hope for a something different (cast, concept, i do not know). 

But in any case it is pointless talking about any FACTS, because they just happen outside of this place. 

She IS sick...FACT....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Snakeater said:

Not everyone is scared of camera's like you are. Besides he is more concerned on how she is feeling and not himself. Most men who like women are like this. Only maggots concern themselves with only themselves. That is my opinion and have a good day.

I would also like to have your vision of life where everything is wonderful

• Like 1