Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

It's the airplane right next to the girls names in RLC.Put your cursor on the airplane and leave it there,the date for Kami's return will show up.

Thanks Ridge.  I didn't know about that. Very much appreciated.  I would love to know where Kami is and why she has taken so many Bikini's with her?

you really have time to lose to count the days when she is not here
Most of the time if it is outside to work, I do not know if you know this principle, it is the one that makes you earn money and in her case, advance her career
and for your guidance it is not because you do not mention the end where she could be at this moment that it gives you the right to give all the others

Where you see a fight, I just saw a way to put things back into the real-life context, each one's point of view

I feel that we have forgotten that the RLC participants are real people and not our property or our thing

We pay a subscription to see things and not to force people to lock up all the time

I am like you, a very big fan of kamila, it is a girl with an unparalleled natural beauty but failing to cry every time she must be absent for various reasons, I prefer to remember that the good times where she's presents.

Thanks to this we were able to get to know with not far from 30 or 40 friends of our two roommates of which a good 20 who are going through the bathroom box.

This apartment transpires a real life in my eyes, between the arrival of the family of Kamila (his mother and his sister) as well as the best girlfriends, New Year's parties and those organizing in the year for various occasions, without forgetting their relations with men when they are more or less in couple

All this to say that I find it a pity to complain about her absence every time while most of the plaintiffs are not even able to put words nice when she is present, and as I have shown, she is more often present  than absent

• Like 1

"I feel that we have forgotten that the RLC participants are real people and not our property or our thing " Where did you get this feeling, what I see is that you want also to censor the PM...

Did you check the sound of cam 11 in Kristy's room ? It doesn't work, as I said.

9 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

"I feel that we have forgotten that the RLC participants are real people and not our property or our thing " Where did you get this feeling, what I see is that you want also to censor the PM...

Did you check the sound of cam 11 in Kristy's room ? It doesn't work, as I said.

as every time you are next to the plate
I am nothing against the PM, you can tell everything you want in PM, it does not concern us, i use myself a lot PM with people want to share with me 
But on the other hand, in the open forum, there are rules to respect, they are what they are, may be unfair to some but this is how it must be adapted

I have not had the opportunity to listen to the cam11 of the room of kristy and as nobody is present in the room I can not really tell you, but I have sound when I put on this camera, unlike the restoom cam, so for me, I would tend to say that it works but I can not guarantee