Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

54 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kitek, as you know much much better russian than I do, and to not spread rumors, can you confirm that they are in a show, all the 3 girls, and there is an haircut drama going on ?

Are they still rehearsing for the Russian Hamlet performance that happened in July (while Kamila was out of the country)? It would be a shame if she cut her hair only to realize that she was two and a half months too late.  ::)  

They are rehearsing a show, I don't know what but I know where, the 3 girls are in and it has to be this week-end, I think. All the story about the haircut drama is true, I know enough russian to be sure about that.

I know that they talked about an Hamlet ballet, which is filmed.

Yesterday, Kristy showed to Katia the part Kami was doing, which is only behaving like a mad dancer who can't dance, and saying that Kami doesn't need to make such a mess with her hair for such a bad part. Before, Katia asked whether she found or not a wig for Kami, it was no I think (not sure on that point).

22 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I do understand English.And I heard Kami complain to Ben about him not coming to Moscow for a birthday on November 13th as he had previously promised her.

Kamila wants him to come to Moscow for his birthday (mid december), initially he said no - something to do with a visa, she wants him to come and see her place before he comes to Moscow with his friends for New Year, he then says he wants to come and that he'll get a visa and come for his birthday.

When Kamila was on the balcony they talked about plans for the new year, he and his friends are to come to Moscow but Kamila doesn't know what her friends are doing yet, some of them could be spending New Year out of the country but they don't know yet.

She also talks about her night out at a restaurant and club. Kamila and two friends had three bottles of wine with their meal and then went to the club and drank some more. She's very drunk.

Kamila talked about her birthday as well. I'm pretty sure she has plans to be away on her birthday, returning on the 12th or 13th of November. It's possible her friend will spend some time with her while she's away.

It was very difficult to hear her when she was on the Balcony, so I'm not 100% sure about everything, maybe only 90% sure. It was also possible to hear some of his words when she moved to the bedroom but again difficult to make out.

17 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Kamila wants him to come to Moscow for his birthday (mid december), initially he said no - something to do with a visa, she wants him to come and see her place before he comes to Moscow with his friends for New Year, he then says he wants to come and that he'll get a visa and come for his birthday.

When Kamila was on the balcony they talked about plans for the new year, he and his friends are to come to Moscow but Kamila doesn't know what her friends are doing yet, some of them could be spending New Year out of the country but they don't know yet.

She also talks about her night out at a restaurant and club. Kamila and two friends had three bottles of wine with their meal and then went to the club and drank some more. She's very drunk.

Kamila talked about her birthday as well. I'm pretty sure she has plans to be away on her birthday, returning on the 12th or 13th of November. It's possible her friend will spend some time with her while she's away.

It was very difficult to hear her when she was on the Balcony, so I'm not 100% sure about everything, maybe only 90% sure. It was also possible to hear some of his words when she moved to the bedroom but again difficult to make out.

Almost positive I heard her say he was suppose to come on Nov.13th when she was sitting on the bed.Seemed upset and doubting of him because he previously said he would come and now says he cannot.

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

it's crazy to see that even with TRUE information, some people still want to have the last word or be right, instead of saying they may have been mistaken and have misunderstood or interpreted things

How can you be sure this is TRUE ? I recognized your plain ignorance here.

43 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

thanks Ash ;)