Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

Yes, it was her father, she said "thanks dad" (in russian) when he left. I don't know if she had her own apartment in Moscow or if it was just her room, she showed it a few times on her social, but it was very nice, very neat with style, very girlish.

About the sitcom, Kami loves shitty tv programs, russian or english, but her english is far better than I thought, listening to her talking to the english guy she met in Kos then in Finland. She is a TV addict, put it on to sleep or to wake up, her mother did so too, so it is a tv education she had - not very good indeed. Kaley, who is younger seemed better educated, better able to move around in the world.

11 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Yes, it was her father, she said "thanks dad" (in russian) when he left. I don't know if she had her own apartment in Moscow or if it was just her room, she showed it a few times on her social, but it was very nice, very neat with style, very girlish.

About the sitcom, Kami loves shitty tv programs, russian or english, but her english is far better than I thought, listening to her talking to the english guy she met in Kos then in Finland. She is a TV addict, put it on to sleep or to wake up, her mother did so too, so it is a tv education she had - not very good indeed. Kaley, who is younger seemed better educated, better able to move around in the world.

I think Kami understands and writes English better than she speaks it.

1 hour ago, oscaraus said:

Kami would make a great wife.  She has done a great job cleaning and tidying up the apartment.

She doesn't do BJ's she be an Old Maid before she finds a Compatible Mate from the Silver Haired Boys Club that can't get it up so he won't worry about the BJ.   :biggrin::biggrin:

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami working on her English again by watching the American tv sitcom.She should be watching a British sitcom.English with a British accent sounds a lot different than English with an American accent. lol

AS a french dude with a poor english skill, i understand british londonian accent better than "west cost" accent from Hollywod action movie or cop TV show.

34 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

AS a french dude with a poor english skill, i understand british londonian accent better than "west cost" accent from Hollywod action movie or cop TV show.

I think she's trying to improve her English so that she can communicate better with her British bf.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think she's trying to improve her English so that she can communicate better with her British bf.

Yes, and to go around in Europe in her next planned trip.

About the language : Always 3 steps. First you can read it, then you can understand people talking (tv news is easier as anchormen are forced to use a poor vocabulary, 250 words max), then you can talk.

Living in the country and learning it at special schools, it takes one year to be almost fluent, whatever the language is.

Russia, or Soviet Union, has taught maybe millions of young students around the world, the third world mainly, so they could enter their universities. They had first to spend one year to learn russian.