Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

1 hour ago, oscaraus said:

It would certainly be good to know what is going on between Kami and Ben.   There have been plenty of talk between the girls.  As I have no understanding of Russian can anyone enlighten us if Kami has spoken of her love life or Ben???

Not that I heard and understood, the topic was last night still the show and a wig for Kami who is still threatening everyone to cut her hair.

Kaley went in Kami's bed as Katia is sleeping in the leaving room. The relationship with Ben is kept away, we will see if Kami will still learn english, but she uses more and more english words.

I don't know whether she wants to keep this BF secret (at his resquest, maybe) or if they left each other.

16 hours ago, Calatilla76 said:

So if Kamila is the Blonde and Kristy just got back and I know who Kaley is, who is the one in the black t-shirt?

The blond is a guest, a friend of Kristy (?) or both Kristy and Kamila, at RLCF we've called her duckface, don't know her name.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

The blond is a guest, a friend of Kristy (?) or both Kristy and Kamila, at RLCF we've called her duckface, don't know her name.

The blonde is Katya, native friend of Kami, like family. Kaley is foremost a friend of Kami, Kami and Kristy met in Barcelona (B1) with RLC

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

As Beldonn pointed out, her name is Katya, and it appears nobody on RLCF has any taste...:confused:

Taste?

We love her ass, but we're maybe not so good with names. Not a very romantic name, but practical, to part her from others.

However, you know the pet pig that a guy brought, we called it Bacon.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Taste?

We love her ass, but we're maybe not so good with names. Not a very romantic name, but practical, to part her from others.

However, you know the pet pig that a guy brought, we called it Bacon.

I love the taste of bacon :dodgy:

Love it when it seems people understand the meaning of a sentence :sad:

Guess from now own Naga-we will have to clarify what we mean :dodgy:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, happyone said:

I love the taste of bacon :dodgy:

Love it when it seems people understand the meaning of a sentence :sad:

Guess from now own Naga-we will have to clarify what we mean :dodgy:

What did I not understand now? You know I'm not the best at picking up your sarcastic points.

I just ment that our tastes are not reflected in that name, it was an ugly nick name on a pretty girl.