Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

ok.. I read 12 pages and could not find a single pic of new tenants having fun. Lots of cam talks and the RLC vs VH debate again ?

Firstly, I have never seen the cam positions changed except at the compound kitchen and Amy Vlad bedroom. I don't see any new cams in the near future. We should all enjoy whatever is being presented.

Secondly I like the name penned by Tay for golfer..golferman...:biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well Nack, you could just screen the timeline and see what's happening in video? Sorry if my comments ruin your joy here. 

What joy ? I scanned through the pages here and figured out that there was zero action. Same at Misty's place. 

11 minutes ago, nack said:

How is Hawaii ? It's just 5 PM there.

Sorry thought you were giving me a hard time about comments that aren't about sex, sex, sex. 

Hawaii is awesome. I was standing on the boardwalk and in front of me was this super hot girl laying out with a bikini bridge. Of course I am eyeballing the hell out of her and then all of the sudden she adjusts her bikini and pulls it all the way out. My heart sank. 😍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry thought you were giving me a hard time about comments that aren't about sex, sex, sex. 

Hawaii is awesome. I was standing on the boardwalk and in front of me was this super hot girl laying out with a bikini bridge. Of course I am eyeballing the hell out of her and then all of the sudden she adjusts her bikini and pulls it all the way out. My heart sank. 😍

Hawaii? Again!? I had to look up bikini bridge, you are such a pervert! Did she see you checking her out?

47 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hawaii? Again!? I had to look up bikini bridge, you are such a pervert! Did she see you checking her out?

Uh oh! Yes, I'll admit it, I have a wandering eye. No, of course she didn't see me, I have an uncanny ability to become totally invisible. It's true!

So, can you make a bikini bridge? You must know how horny that makes guys. And btw, if the girl has a bit of hair down there there it's more fun to spot. The one I saw was totally shaved. 

• Like 1

Looks like Jeka found my rules for naming tenants. Generally speaking they meet the all criteria. Maybe not #5 so much.

1. No more then 5 letters.

2. Can't have been used before.

3. Can't be the name of a regular CC member.

4. It has to either be catchy or have some meaning that can make it easy to remember.

5. It should be fairly obvious if it's a man or womans name.