Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

So true. But Jeka simply could have avoided this by simply waiting for having enough cams. And watching how other places are setup. Should ask Alice. She often watches VH :biggrin:

gr8 point. they should all be forced to watch vh & read cc before signing up. if they don't like it get someone that does.

• Like 2

Our complaints and suggestion go largely unanswered. VH does a decent job with tech problems, but when it comes to cam placement recommendations and lighting, it's usually crickets. The reason is because while VH may see your complaints here, the "manager" probably doesn't and since VH doesn't generally tell the "manager" what to do, you comments disappear into oblivian. I think if VH is going to have "managers and sub-managers" then they should require them to create a CC account and be responsive to their customers here. Otherwise, they should be immediately privy to any support tickets that offer suggestion, not just tech problems. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

So true. But Jeka simply could have avoided this by simply waiting for having enough cams. And watching how other places are setup. Should ask Alice. She often watches VH :biggrin:

The house wasn't near hopening and I already saying that VH shouldn't give him another house,specialy after the last one he opened.If an place it's opened by someone that's it's active in their own place that makes sense,but why give two dam houses to Jeka!?You just have to look to this new place to see all the bad things that Jeka place have..corridor without cam,balcony the same etc,I would go even further and say,..even if Jeka had more two,three cams available to te open of the house Probrably the room without cam would continue without cam and the balcony the same.

I know that if I managed an apt on VH, I would want to be as visbale on CC as possible. That doesn't mean I would always do what you want, but I would be in the thick of it with the most valuable critics of the site. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Our complaints and suggestion go largely unanswered. VH does a decent job with tech problems, but when it comes to cam placement recommendations and lighting, it's usually crickets. The reason is because while VH may see your complaints here, the "manager" probably doesn't and since VH doesn't generally tell the "manager" what to do, you comments disappear into oblivian. I think if VH is going to have "managers and sub-managers" then they should require them to create a CC account and be responsive to their customers here. Otherwise, they should be immediately privy to any support tickets that offer suggestion, not just tech problems. 

Agree Amy.We have an very recently good exemple of that,.for how long are we complaining about Maria and grisha place and not an single new cam was puted.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I know that if I managed an apt on VH, I would want to be as visbale on CC as possible. That doesn't mean I would always do what you want, but I would be in the thick of it with the most valuable critics of the site. 

And that's it's the obvious thing to do,you look for exemple at Alan and Nina house and everything seems planed to make VH users satisfied.Then you look to this place and almost all seems wrong.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree Amy.We have an very recently good exemple of that,.for how long are we complaining about Maria and grisha place and not an single new cam was puted.

A perfect example of what I'm talking about. The VH forum should really be sorted by manager, not just by apt. There should be a "contact the manager" section under each apt and viola! Constructive feedback make positive change happen. 

If VH doesn't like the idea of support on CC, then the support tickets on VH should have an option to be directed towards the manager with VH copied.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And that's it's the obvious thing to do,you look for exemple at Alan and Nina house and everything seems planed to make VH users satisfied.Then you look to this place and almost all seems wrong.

Yes Jekas simply should have watched the other places especially Nina Alan to see how its done properly. Standards on cams got higher recently at VH. This place is just badly planned and was rushed to open...

• Upvote 1

While I'm at it, I want to support Golfer's idea that the timeline views and archive views should count as views. It would eliminate the need to perform when the other tenants are performing. Also, it would prevent the tenants from stringing out the action for views. Think Anna and Alex taking 4-6 hours to do something. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, C_TAY_2 said:

Not know voyeur have control, suppose to watch enjoy what see. campsite tell people what do for money, want campsite VHTV ?

I guess you dont understand what we are talking about. Not about the people living there. We talk about too few cams and bad cam setup in general. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, C_TAY_2 said:

Not know voyeur have control, suppose to watch enjoy what see. campsite tell people what do for money, want campsite VHTV ?

I don't want to tell the tenants what to do, I want to tell the managers what they should do to make their apt better. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1