Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

Good. There is progress. I like that they have become more active and positive. However - this is not enough. They have good dance training. But the card game is boring. This is especially true for many couples. And judging by the announcement - experts in card games, will soon return:biggrin: (KPLP). Can they try more active and fun games? Maybe the same blind kisses (not necessarily nude - it's just that KPLP performed a nudist challenge) - especially the participants enough. Or dance. Maybe a stripdance for boys/girls?

100080.jpg

100081.jpg

100082.jpg

100083.jpg

100084.jpg

100085.jpg

100086.jpg

1138.jpg

1139.jpg

1140.jpg

1141.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

Good. There is progress. I like that they have become more active and positive. However - this is not enough. They have good dance training. But the card game is boring. This is especially true for many couples. And judging by the announcement - experts in card games, will soon return:biggrin: (KPLP). Can they try more active and fun games? Maybe the same blind kisses (not necessarily nude - it's just that KPLP performed a nudist challenge) - especially the participants enough. Or dance. Maybe a stripdance for boys/girls?

100080.jpg

100081.jpg

100082.jpg

100083.jpg

100084.jpg

100085.jpg

100086.jpg

1138.jpg

1139.jpg

1140.jpg

1141.jpg

I think Jeka want this people to do nothing Regard sex or doing any of the thing she we always expect from VH..to show even that is that way why did he put an dude that seems guy(Gary) in there..that leaves the house with one dude for three girls,also tought Leo would sleep in livingroom but Nop..he sleeps with other two persons and Cleary they don't do nothing in bed.

In this apt there is a hidden room where sometimes one of them disappears... I don't know if it's a second bathroom or else, but it's clear that the map of this apt doesn't match with the reality.. This door of this hidden room can be seen from the kitchen.

And have the feeling all the action happens outside the house..the ritual of the blondies started..one took shower now it's getting cleaned and prepared and of course talking on phone..Probrably she and the other girls gona out and comeback at 2,3 of the morning,and this house it's this...

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And have the feeling all the action happens outside the house..the ritual of the blondies started..one took shower now it's getting cleaned and prepared and of course talking on phone..Probrably she and the other girls gona out and comeback at 2,3 of the morning,and this house it's this...

if we see no sex here during this august month it's very possible,we know the other blonde have boyfriend and for gary/dora they can do that in their old place during the journey,wait and see

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

if we see no sex here during this august month it's very possible,we know the other blonde have boyfriend and for gary/dora they can do that in their old place during the journey,wait and see

Agree.Seems to be an daily ritual for all them so if the action doesn't happen in the VH house then it happens in another house/s.Lets see what happens next.

• Like 1

There are a lot of mysterious things in this apt... they disappear leaving tv on, phones and then they return...and they cannot be seen in any available cams.. I'm almost sure there is a second apt or hidden rooms... I hate this situation! And I suggest to Gary to do coming out, because it's clear he's gay.. maybe Leo too. This morning a girl wanted to fun with them in Gary & Dora's room, but Leo was too tired while Gary didn't want to. 20 minutes before Gary jerked off in the bathroom.. Stop with this hiding and these mysterious disappearances...

• Upvote 1