Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

While I'm at it, I want to support Golfer's idea that the timeline views and archive views should count as views. It would eliminate the need to perform when the other tenants are performing. Also, it would prevent the tenants from stringing out the action for views. Think Anna and Alex taking 4-6 hours to do something. 

Yes strongly second that idea. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess you dont understand what we are talking about. Not about the people living there. We talk about too few cams and bad cam setup in general. 

This users are fine with that crap that happens daily in Rlc..they just satisfied with watch the girls doing nothing and the repeated and repeated teases,after all that they even will say...this residents and girls are doing it fantastic.Its because of this nonsense that rlc  it's the way it it's nowadays.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

This users are fine with that crap that happens daily in Rlc..they just satisfied with watch the girls doing nothing and the repeated and repeated teases,after all that they even will say...this residents and girls are doing it fantastic.Its because of this nonsense that cam site it's the way it it's nowadays.

I think he/she? did not understand what we are talking about. Thats all :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, C_TAY_2 said:

Tay no like anna and alex all stages sex for cameras like campsite yuk same with maria and grisha not natural no good for voyeur.

Nothing like the never ending  "natural" Back massages,painting sessions,cam covering of the other cam site..so it's "natural" you find VH noti goode..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, C_TAY_2 said:

Not know voyeur have control, suppose to watch enjoy what see. campsite tell people what do for money, want campsite VHTV ?

You must have missunderstood. People are criticizing the placements of cameras, not the tenants!

When it was said they should read the forum for suggestions, it was Voyeur-House management, not the recidents.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess the main reason for all the complaints here is nobody after seeing the other three new places did expect to ever see such an amateur like cam setup...

Well Jeka delivered exactly what i was expecting,but the cams and absent of them are horrible indeed.