Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Uh oh! Yes, I'll admit it, I have a wandering eye. No, of course she didn't see me, I have an uncanny ability to become totally invisible. It's true!

So, can you make a bikini bridge? You must know how horny that makes guys. And btw, if the girl has a bit of hair down there there it's more fun to spot. The one I saw was totally shaved. 

Oh yes i can make a bikini bridge, although i never knew it had a name before tonight! I have some bony hips in front that stick out some, and you would get a peek at some hair down there, Guy likes some natural look down there so i keep a landing strip, he likes to run his fingers over it, .were'nt you in Hawaii pretty recently? You're fortunate to be able to go so many trips. I want to do a lot of traveling before we have any kids.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Doh! I knew it! Arrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! I can't see who did it and since Ash commented right after I assumed it was her. If it helps I cherish you too Nack! I do. 💗

Congratulations Amy for your 7000th. Shows once again what a great person and friend you are :heart:

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh yes i can make a bikini bridge, although i never knew it had a name before tonight! I have some bony hips in front that stick out some, and you would get a peek at some hair down there, Guy likes some natural look down there so i keep a landing strip, he likes to run his fingers over it, .were'nt you in Hawaii pretty recently? You're fortunate to be able to go so many trips. I want to do a lot of traveling before we have any kids.

Ohhhhh fuck Ash! So sexy! You'll never look at yourself the same way again. Sorry 😘 

Yes, back in Hawaii again. Will be here till Saturday. In the last month or so, I've been to Palm Springs twice, Long Beach, San Diego, Nashville, New York City, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Irvine, and Hawaii. I love to travel. I'd trade everything to be you in your little bikini bridge body though. I know it's sounds pitiful. Remember a while back when I told you that I felt tortured with the desire to have sex with all of the hot women I see at the mall? I wasn't entirely being honest. See, the thing is this, I don't want to have sex with them nearly as much as I want to BE them. So for me it's that agony of an impossible desire that results in a spark of jealousy and sadness along side the excitement and opportunity. It's not entirely as horrible as it sounds otherwise I'd never leave my house. Anyways, there is some deep insight into what it's like to be a transsexual. It's not all bad though, the highs are quite amazing. When you've been this way since 12 it's hard to know what normal is actually supposed to feel like. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, groomy said:

Sorry - but I do not any hopes on these apartments.

Start day is nothing. Even girl washing backs to cam. And she cover their tits.

Girls apartments - in Barca style, they (VH or managers) wanted to create for a long time. Therefore, the cast does not surprise me.

Funny moments - on TV show DOM-2 (House2) super popular reality show in Russia (more 10 year and 4000 series). It is Dom-2 jokingly called the project (VH) many couples.

No. I support idea with the girls. Especially fitogirls - as here. But with such level of openness - they will not get popular.

I like the apartment. The truth is usual bathroom (not jacuzzi). But in it, too, can come up with hot and interesting party.

1017.jpg

1015.jpg

1014.jpg

1013.jpg

1012.jpg

1010.jpg

1011.jpg

1016.jpg

Same opinon were.Just watch their showers in archive and ALL them took shower back to cams,what a nonsense place,the house opened westerday and they did ZERO to actract views and today they act like this,they are doing everything wrong.

• Like 2