Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they still have shorts on. let me take a wild guess & say that nothing happened?

Capture_2017_09_06_15_55_14_246.png

Exactly..the "couple" it's at more than one month "trying" to have sex..and only manage to do it one single time and Probrably because it's was in dark and inside the batbute.

1 minute ago, seb38240 said:

gary you are just the bigger and looser in all the story of vht this guy is a joke and you can see he do this without pleasure even with some violence  leave this place :angry:

Correction..all the residents in this house are.Dont excuse the girls just because they look nice or something..all the bad stuff,nonsense things going on it's because all five..now four..and Probrably the midnight resident(the tall blonde)will be next leaving and then three they will be.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Correction..all the residents in this house are.Dont excuse the girls just because they look nice or something..all the bad stuff,nonsense things going on it's because all five..now four..and Probrably the midnight resident(the tall blonde)will be next leaving and then three they will be.

yep the tall girl 2 after gary for me is the worst this fake couple make me sick its obvious he this guy don't know how to seduce a girl  this girl is definitely desperate to stay with a guy like this  what a ridiculous peoples

• Upvote 1

Agreed   The fake sex we saw last night is among the worst scene ever shown on a voyeur site.

Too bad that VH doesn't act on that.  The only reason I can see is they may have a contract with Jeka that prevents them to shut it down before x number of months.

But VH is really looking bad with that apartment.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Wonder what Jeka thinks when he looks to this house(at his charge)by early night and sees an empty,dark livingrrom,same with kitchen,absoluty no one doing nothing,one of the residents out in action,and just residents sleeping at 22:00..this Basicaly everyday...seing that the hall cam seem s gone the most Probrably it's that he quit this place,now why it's still online..that beyound me.Its like he Join all the bad things of an cam site and put it in this house.Want any fun or any action then..this place it's not for you.Just imagine this place with good residents,an manager that took actions etc.Ps..think the tall blonde Probrably it's gone..(as expected).

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Wonder what Jeka thinks when he looks to this house(at his charge)by early night and sees an empty,dark livingrrom,same with kitchen,absoluty no one doing nothing,one of the residents out in action,and just residents sleeping at 22:00..this Basicaly everyday...seing that the hall cam seem s gone the most Probrably it's that he quit this place,now why it's still online..that beyound me.Its like he Join all the bad things of an cam site and put it in this house.Want any fun or any action then..this place it's not for you.Just imagine this place with good residents,an manager that took actions etc.Ps..think the tall blonde Probrably it's gone..(as expected).

Since he receive $$$ he don't care about the rest... When he stop receiving $$$ he will 'close' the house

• Upvote 1

Partyyyy in da housee!!Well...Nop Just the same nothing and empty house.This is qualitie stuff hehe.Anyone that's wants to see nothing and an awarkyard fake couple doing the most unnatural things..this is the place!pay for an dark..empty..house..were some of the "residents" not even sleep in most of the nights..top!