Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

Yes it's almost patetic.And don't know if everyone notice the only time they are all in the house for some hours and in livingrrom it's mostly when the end of month aproasches.Probably They learned this from their manager..that appears an couple days a week in his own pace then vanish next day..it's like they are saying..see..we are present and active..but they ARENT.And again in three,four days they gona be paid..amazingly for doing nothing.Well they do..the joke with clients.

this girl with this great ass, belongs to the apartment or and a guest^?

1 hour ago, naiger said:

questo appartamento e sempre più deprimente  mi chiedo come vh continui a tenerlo aperto dopo che più del 90% delle persone si lamentano ....

VH listen to us..long weeks ago their coment regard the Nothing's was..don't like it,don't watch it,there are others house to watch..then they say..we have more houses etc So price Must up up...Gess the important it's to have as many house as possible opened..if it's one it's like this one..Zero activity residents,no intimacy,nothing..just showers and showers and an fake couple "trying" to have sex an couple times a month.

6 hours ago, naiger said:

ma cazzo questo appartamento e da tanto che e stato aperto perchè voyeur house lo tiene ancora aperto

dopo tutti i commenti negativi che le persone esprimono 

ce lo chiediamo tutti... evidentemente Jeka ha tanti soldi da poterselo permettere visto che a quanto ho capito è lui che paga l'affitto

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I can't believe this apt. still exists. People got kicked for doing much more in the past. Amy & Vlad for example.

What is it, that they are still online? I never watch them and I don't even know who is who.

Why they still online..because Jeka it's the manager,nothing more nothing less,lots of others residents had their houses closed or them send away because they didn't nothing,now this Nothing's do ZERO and the treatment is diferent,all said.Ps..look at this manager own house were he should be at least some days a week..and see how he isn't there most of the days.worst when we complain weather we get an nonsense response(like don't like it don't watch it)or we just totaly ignored.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Why they still online..because Jeka it's the manager,nothing more nothing less,lots of others residents had their houses closed or them send away because they didn't nothing,now this Nothing's do ZERO and the treatment is diferent,all said.Ps..look at this manager own house were he should be at least some days a week..and see how he isn't there most of the days.worst when we complain weather we get an nonsense response(like don't like it don't watch it)or we just totaly ignored.

Wrong

The house is online because VH want

2 hours ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I can't believe this apt. still exists. People got kicked for doing much more in the past. Amy & Vlad for example.

What is it, that they are still online? I never watch them and I don't even know who is who.

it's online because of all of the sex & nudity & the interesting people that live here! oh, wait. that was all of the other apts! (except rockhead)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it's online because of all of the sex & nudity & the interesting people that live here! oh, wait. that was all of the other apts! (except rockhead)

Well I should probably give it a try to see all the sex & nudity & the interesting people there. :biggrin:

Who or what is "rockhead"?

2 hours ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Amy & Vlad - it was a mistake to put them in that mansion. And to demand from them to conform level of total debauchery. And when they did not (limits) - they were expelled. If they stayed in that first apartment. They would have been online and now. Amy would invite friends. They would use their beauty and passion. Amy & Vlad have been solid middle-class apartment in VH.

56 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The house is online because VH want

By agreement. Here VH in the win remains. He takes his % in any case. The issue of paying an apartment and a salary is already problematic for the participants and the manager.

I think with the introduction of more powerful apartments - the weakest ones will be excluded. For natural reasons, statistics will fall and they will not be able to pay for housing / equipment or wage conditions will become unacceptable for the participants.

The same Misty or three crazy girls (Nina, Serena and Edda) - make the content of a different level. And they get views (statistics) much more than in apartments with the old content level. Even if there is already a fanbase.

• Like 1