Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

17 minutes ago, Russ said:

5 people and this place is still dead. I think Jeka struck out again

I think they all work. On the other hand - these houses for 4-5 people. Someone is working and study - rest are at home. Leave for everyone. After 19-00. If they had a manager Alex and Lina - it's fine. Big fine.

However - the fact that they work, convinces me that they need from the VH only free-housing. All couples - who get a lot of money here do not work. Because, work on the project takes all time. This is also not easy.

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

I think they all work. On the other hand - these houses for 4-5 people. Someone is working and study - rest are at home. Leave for everyone. After 19-00. If they had a manager Alex and Lina - it's fine. Big fine.

However - the fact that they work, convinces me that they need from the VH only free-housing. All couples - who get a lot of money here do not work. Because, work on the project takes all time. This is also not easy.

I don't care if they work or not. The fact of the matter is they bore me to death.When they are in the apartment they should show more life and not vanish from time to time. I Haven't looked at this apt for more than 10 mins when it first opened.

I don't pay to watch furniture. I have Maya-Stephen and a few other RLC apartments for that.

This apartment needs to go. Period.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, nack said:

I don't pay to watch furniture. I have Maya-Stephen and a few other RLC apartments for that.

This apartment needs to go. Period.

I think - they will not go. Just business.

For the VH - they are profitable, even if they earn $10 month.

For the manager - if they are at %, then they are profitable, even if they earn $10 month.

I miss the starter pack. I do not know whether they give it here. For example, Misty gave it - it's a rent apt, cams and a salary prepayment. She will repay it in the first month or two. That is, get less money.

Despite the opening of the apartment - the activity almost decreased...:sad:

Honestly. Who can watch in the last days?

Pavel&Alice

Nina&Alan

Misty

Maybe Zoi&Tim - but this format is not for everybody. Despite their efforts.

AA - inactive, but I respect their cause and congratulate them.

ML - they do not do anything, but again the reason is respectful. Congratulations to them.

Teya apt - they are cool. But let's be honest. They just live. Besides this - there is do nothing.

CJ - the weakest pair. Which kind of moves to a new apartment in the middle of the month.

Maria&Grisha - when there were orgies, they collected a lot of compliments. Now they again took a pause. There are no interesting guests.

SSA - nothing...

When was CasaHot, when was the Compound - much more interesting, even on the most boring day.

• Like 3

IMHO, none of them are worth paying to watch. I enjoyed Casahot so much more. Fun girls having fun and no damn cam girl tactics, just fucking in your face sexy fun sex shows. All of the VH apts are full of BS, do nothings for views! Boring!

• Like 1