Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

6 hours ago, groomy said:

Good. There is progress. I like that they have become more active and positive. However - this is not enough. They have good dance training. But the card game is boring. This is especially true for many couples. And judging by the announcement - experts in card games, will soon return:biggrin: (KPLP). Can they try more active and fun games? Maybe the same blind kisses (not necessarily nude - it's just that KPLP performed a nudist challenge) - especially the participants enough. Or dance. Maybe a stripdance for boys/girls?

100080.jpg

100081.jpg

100082.jpg

100083.jpg

100084.jpg

100085.jpg

100086.jpg

1138.jpg

1139.jpg

1140.jpg

1141.jpg

Anything that can remind me or appear as remotely as possible with defective and convenient behaviors in the RLC line will have the ability to move away from the acceptance of this ////////// and here in particular with all the examples pointed out in this Forum Just created: cam hideouts, blind spots, taunts with no purpose or meaning, as was the case with the tub yesterday (more reference to B1 and B2 or the massages, impossible) only reinforce this. At least the joint and common baths in RLC are a bit more significant.

Unfortunately, the new VH draw results in a ball out (it's over time to get into the foot).

Okay, we do not even have a week of activation yet, but so far we've only accumulated negative feedback and disapproval.
For an apartment with (so many people) this really becomes something unique so far.
Take out the "luck" that one of them will begin to silence our complaints here. For my part, no bets on any of them.

A great company of beautiful friends who live under one roof and having fun with each other. The new apartment features three girls and two male participants, who love parties, dancing and having fun.
Watch them on Stacy, Xenia, Leo, Gary & Dora House. (Question! For what?)

Note that I am not pointing anything here as sexual activities (adult site here, remembering) but rather direct similarities with something that now more than ever should be avoided.

My two cents.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe the idea was to create an apt that makes the voyeur appear to be peeking through windows of an unsuspecting house. Maybe Jeka should have put binolcuar vignettes on the video feed to heighten the illusion. Lol

Hehe.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So to summarize the day. No change, no improvement, no VH appartement::)

Hep..it's looks everything less an VH apartment.But at least latter at 2,3 of the morning they gona have an tease and no delivery session...fantasticccccc...hehe.

We need Iris to show these lame  girls how to dress,  like I said before   bra and panties is to much clothes

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe the idea was to create an apt that makes the voyeur appear to be peeking through windows of an unsuspecting house. Maybe Jeka should have put binolcuar vignettes on the video feed to heighten the illusion. Lol

bandicam 2017-08-01 18-11-46-021.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

In general I wonder if there is to much expectation on this site and that's what leads to too much negativity.

only expectation of things that have allready been delivered. of course everyone expects more. especially more than nothing at all.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Anything that can remind me or appear as remotely as possible with defective and convenient behaviors in the RLC line will have the ability to move away from the acceptance of this ////////// and here in particular with all the examples pointed out in this Forum Just created: cam hideouts, blind spots, taunts with no purpose or meaning, as was the case with the tub yesterday (more reference to B1 and B2 or the massages, impossible) only reinforce this. At least the joint and common baths in RLC are a bit more significant.

Unfortunately, the new VH draw results in a ball out (it's over time to get into the foot).

Okay, we do not even have a week of activation yet, but so far we've only accumulated negative feedback and disapproval.
For an apartment with (so many people) this really becomes something unique so far.
Take out the "luck" that one of them will begin to silence our complaints here. For my part, no bets on any of them.

A great company of beautiful friends who live under one roof and having fun with each other. The new apartment features three girls and two male participants, who love parties, dancing and having fun.
Watch them on Stacy, Xenia, Leo, Gary & Dora House. (Question! For what?)

Note that I am not pointing anything here as sexual activities (adult site here, remembering) but rather direct similarities with something that now more than ever should be avoided.

My two cents.

Couldn't agree more,they are doing ALL wrong.And as i said prior..they have lots of coments but..90% of them are negative or very negative and with that the image of VH is being damage and a lot.They already had their rep negative with the Maria and grisha place recently but this place it's going even worst.If i worked in VH I would not liked this at all..and it's not fault of us clients..things are very wrong in this house and it's very reflected in what we say.

Just now, golfer06 said:

only expectation of things that have allready been delivered. of course everyone expects more. especially more than nothing at all.

But in there lies a problem that the more you get the more you want, the more you want the more you get and the cycle keeps going, its a tough conundrum to crack. I do agree something is better than nothing.