Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

Just now, groomy said:

Well, there subscribers began to write - rape !! Then the police broke in. Read the topic.

excuse me if I don't exactly trust all the writings  of camcaps users.. The one blonde who would have been the one passed around more than the others was in the house sleeping  when the police came to throw them out 

4 minutes ago, Darthshay said:

sorry but I cant acsses it I do not have permission to see it.

Ok on the facts. There was hard sex. Group sex. Subscribers wrote more 10 pages of posts - RAPE!!! POLICE!!! Then the police arrived. Then the cameras turned off.

Lol..are They gona do an shower,bathtub shower at candle lights!?this residents are watching to much other cams sites..specialy some in Barcelona..it's all sooo planied and forced,and of course gona be in the almost dark..but one thing for sure they are doing their best to prove their are active..first The took lingerie shots on kitchen for two minutes..now it's the bath in the dark..and also taking photos..tomorrow the VH post will be full of this pics...see they are active...

Looks like Gary and Dory are either doing a photo shoot or taking a bath together. Fright candles though 

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Ok on the facts. There was hard sex. Group sex. Subscribers wrote more 10 pages of posts - RAPE!!! POLICE!!! Then the police arrived. Then the cameras turned off.

Let's agree to disagree

• Like 1

Just now, groomy said:

The first action in the house. Or not? Place your bets.:cool:

1070.jpg

Hehe,an planed,looking forced batube bath in dark..and of course a lot  with back to cams..and zero chemistry between the two(well besides being friends),more than any kind of hot or sexy..it's just sad..

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They make sure we dont see a thing...

GaryDoraTub1.JPG

I put the fault in the person that made the cast..because of him I am watching the most unnatural and depressing scenes i seen in VH..and i watched some horrible moments in all this time..but this beats everything by far.wonder what the "title" gona..hot sexy couple taking an sensual and romantic bath...ok...