Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

Just now, thedbear said:

Heloooooooo! My friends (VH and ex-RLC)
Did this really create any doubts here?

You really fooled somebody? Please ! Do not disappoint me more than VH just did here.

Nack , Jabbath please!!!!!!!

Cmon bear that was fake. Why the effort to never see us anything about penetration? And where did he come in the end? Nope that was a acted show. Nothing more...

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yep thats what I think. It was too obvious. Why do it in the tub? Because you can act a nice play there....

No. That's cool! If the KPLP or AA and friends had such a bathroom - they would always have fun in it.

To spend a romantic evening and sex in the bathroom is a really cool idea.

As for the game - it is possible.

But the idea itself is really fresh, steep and not repeated in other apartments at the moment. Therefore, for this - excellent. Execution is already so-so.

Even if it is qualitatively performed - softcore. I do not see anything wrong.

First is progress.
Second is something new. Fuck in all the apartments. Softcore only this:blush:.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

No. That's cool! If the KPLP had such a bathroom - they would always have fun in it.

But the idea itself is really fresh, steep and not repeated in other apartments at the moment. Therefore, for this - excellent. Execution is already so-so.

First is progress.

There was no "fuck" groomy. I meant they did in the tub because its a good place to stage such a thing. I have nothing against any actual sex in the tub :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. That's cool! If the KPLP had such a bathroom - they would always have fun in it.

First is progress.

This is serious ????????????????????????? i.:my:

Just now, thedbear said:

This is serious ????????????????????????? i.:my:

I look at it objectively. Is it better than it was yesterday? Better. So there is progress.

The idea with a romantic evening in the bathroom is excellent. Do you have arguments against it?

Execution. I wrote - so-so.

I repeat. The best - what can you do if the apartment does not like it, do not watch paid cameras. If there is no money - the apartment will be closed, as soon as the rent period comes out.

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hah we are two now :biggrin:

Lol..we are three now.Didnt see almost nothing,some boob sucking,some Problably she being fingering but not sure,and that's it's..not to mention it didn't look "natural" and the dude seems to laughting more than other thing.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

I look at it objectively. Is it better than it was yesterday? Better. So there is progress.

The idea with a romantic evening in the bathroom is excellent. Do you have arguments against it?

Execution. I wrote - so-so.

I repeat. The best - what can you do if the apartment does not like it, do not watch paid cameras. If there is no money - the apartment will be closed, as soon as the rent period comes out.

Right groomy. Its just funny they really think people are buying that performance :biggrin: