Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

1 minute ago, groomy said:

I look at it objectively. Is it better than it was yesterday? Better. So there is progress.

The idea with a romantic evening in the bathroom is excellent. Do you have arguments against it?

Execution. I wrote - so-so.

I repeat. The best - what can you do if the apartment does not like it, do not watch paid cameras. If there is no money - the apartment will be closed, as soon as the rent period comes out.

Idea-assembly-innovation-romanticism -initiative - note 10

Theater-ideals-falsity-simulation - disguise- note 0. 0000000001

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

I look at it objectively. Is it better than it was yesterday? Better. So there is progress.

The idea with a romantic evening in the bathroom is excellent. Do you have arguments against it?

Execution. I wrote - so-so.

I repeat. The best - what can you do if the apartment does not like it, do not watch paid cameras. If there is no money - the apartment will be closed, as soon as the rent period comes out.

It's wasn't very bad,bust lets face it looked more an "stage play prepared moment" like the barca ones that anything of VH.For exemple n&a have sex and it's looks normal thing,z&t the same,now this..looked well..fake and prepared as hell.

When they and the others go for exemple to bed and have sex without nothing covering it and that it's looks minimal spontaneous than we talk.But agree also that we had nothing and now we have something,so it's an improvment.

Ok, in respect to all here in the forum I will change my concept .i

Gary for some reason (???? hahahaha) failed to present a satisfactory erection and used his "creativity" with Dora (I think it's her) to provide us with the first significant action (?) To this newly launched apartment .

Faithful to my practice here.

First time - first impact on cam - real.
Move on .:dodgy:

Have the feeling all the sex gona be on the dam Batube..I think the most important fact we can take of this is..they were three days without doing an single thing..today they know the apartment would be closed by end of month..would they ever do something if no one complained and they didn't know about the end of month..based on what i see they only did this because what happened and they would continue playing and "joking" with us.

• Like 2