7 minutes ago, groomy said:

Primeiro sexo na casa.:biggrin:

1000.jpg

1001.jpg

1002.jpg

1003.jpg

1004.jpg

1005.jpg

Jeka is joking with us and the VH project?
Launch a couple + one that does not add up and so it will be deactivated the next date and the "present" with a softcore couple (if anyone knows what this means) to your other apartment.

I'm changing the motivational line here for our B's. Please be exactly the same as your RLC mirrors. At least the theater there is better and truer ..

Is this a champagne advertising clip?
Fuck or better fuck us
:angry:

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I cant help myself but this is looking so staged. And still no visible penetration...

Of course it's staged... Today they even was seated on the same couch... With legs over each other..

During 4-5 day we didn't see anything... not even a hug, a kiss, cuddling... nothing... And after the manager visit they show us the jacuzzi episode

Probably jeka warn them that they have to start doing anything or they go out at the end of the month... 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Of course it's staged... Today they even was seated on the same couch... With legs over each other..

During 4-5 day we didn't see anything... not even a hug, a kiss, cuddling... nothing... And after the manager visit they show us the jacuzzi episode

Probably jeka warn them that they have to start doing anything or they go out at the end of the month... 

Pretty sure he did not tell them to fake it though :biggrin:

Btw, have anyone else notice the similarities between Jeff & Violet (except of course the sex thing) and this house??

1. Taking pictures with mobiles 
2. Hide a lot in blind spots
3. All of them seems to be dancers

Probably all of them are friends and jeka got them at same time and probably try to put them at the same house, but i didn't find a so big house (like grisha & maria for ex.) and have to alocate temporarily jeff & violet under his bedroom till get a new house

12 minutes ago, nack said:

call me crazy but i still don't think he has penetrated her yet !

Heloooooooo! My friends (VH and ex-RLC)
Did this really create any doubts here?

You really fooled somebody? Please ! Do not disappoint me more than VH just did here.

Nack , Jabbath please!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1