Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

We still don't know who is Stacy and who is xenia,some info with pics for us would be nice,i mean it's five residents and we are guessing who it's who.

By now most of us don't really care...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, groomy said:

Well, there subscribers began to write - rape !! Then the police broke in. Read the topic.

Well ! It was my last moments in RLC and I admit that I was excited about Vanessa's return in principle, but this excitement cooled and I was even apprehensive about what I came across in the sequences that took place there.

VH's own bulletin signaled that the apartment would not go until the end of July now.
Things inquetionavelmentre went bad and very badly there.

2 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

what's wrong with this fucking cameras again and again :angry: it's like this regulary and not only in this appartments,i don't see progress on this point since my last membership,i start to be tired with that vh

956508Capture2017080622513573.jpg

At least in my case it's both cams of livingroom doing that(the cam2 and 3).

14 hours ago, groomy said:

The only really thing that Jeka or Voyeur House TV can do is to clarify their plans. Will they live in the same vein? Or we will say soon the guy/girl participants. Or other people will arrive. Or parties will begin.

We can't clarify their plans for them, sorry. We just don't know what they are up to and watch them live and develop just like you do. Moreover, we wouldn't like to interfere in their lives, but we will ask if they would like to share some plans with us.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

i named xenia the blonde with long hair and black undewear just for help me for my archive videos :biggrin:

Have the feeling don't know why that Stacy it's the blonde girl that is in the house now and the other taller blonde it's xenia(maybe because her more exotic look or something).

10 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We can't clarify their plans for them, sorry. We just don't know what they are up to and watch them live and develop just like you do. Moreover, we wouldn't like to interfere in their lives, but we will ask if they would like to share some plans with us.

ok but ask them before if they are ok to share the vh plan and not when they are installed it's too late after