Kitty & Smith - Chat Comments, Quotes

8 hours ago, MCrestwood said:

So tell me ... who here thinks Smith is gay?  I just saw him lick Kitty's pussy and then nothing.  No further action.  I don't get it.

Only on CC can I find a post this asinine. Thinking a guy is gay right in the same post as acknowledging him eating pussy. Exactly how many gay guys do you know that eat pussy?

In case anyone is interested: Kitty was bottomless in the living room playing with herself in front of Smith giving  him a look like she wanted to have sex,  He did not seem that interested but they kissed and left together to go to another room.  

I had to sign up here to express how fucking hot I think Kitty is

That submissive face down ass up "fuck me" ass spread is the hottest thing I've seen, and since then all I can think about is how much I want to shove

my tongue as deep as i can into her wide open beautiful horny ass

LOL excuse my foul language, but the kinky way she fucks herself like a ragdoll and stretch her sexy holes open with both hands is so inviting and feminine that she has put a devilish lovespell on me :heart:

She snuck up earlier tonight and fingered on the couch, while trying to be quiet and keep an ear open

I felt like we were having a dirty dirty affair and had to be quiet, it was fucking fantastic but to short, I could have kept going all night

but I know we will have more secret sweaty nights together

and I'm very excited about that and can't wait until the next time she lets me dominate her submissive horney little body

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Johnny 5 said:

I had to sign up here to express how fucking hot I think Kitty is

That submissive face down ass up "fuck me" ass spread is the hottest thing I've seen, and since then all I can think about is how much I want to shove

my tongue as deep as i can into her wide open beautiful horny ass

LOL excuse my foul language, but the kinky way she fucks herself like a ragdoll and stretch her sexy holes open with both hands is so inviting and feminine that she has put a devilish lovespell on me :heart:

She snuck up earlier tonight and fingered on the couch, while trying to be quiet and keep an ear open

I felt like we were having a dirty dirty affair and had to be quiet, it was fucking fantastic but to short, I could have kept going all night

but I know we will have more secret sweaty nights together

and I'm very excited about that and can't wait until the next time she lets me dominate her submissive horney little body

I think you're in love!

• Upvote 1

DUUUH! She opened her butt for me.. I am her soldier until the end of time, I thought I had made that perfectly clear in my beautiful and poetic love serenade

Now she's done showering after a quickie that hopefully only made her want more

C'MERE!!

I also thought she was just as hot before, and I usually don't like enlarged tits, but you gotta admit those tits are so shiny and super hot and match her super sexy persona and image, that's obviously why she did it, to give her a sexier more feminine body that matches her personality and how she feel she should look like.

c7f8c2310e4cc524e58b3f1e6e702b5b.gif

I'm happy that she is happy, because she has definitely been alot more comfortable with her body lately, and that's awesome.

1c042582a18b5ed99cf5b2f4da53259e.png

Mmmmm, Kisskisskiss <3

• Like 1

On 11/30/2017 at 8:59 PM, miscvoyeur said:

Only on CC can I find a post this asinine. Thinking a guy is gay right in the same post as acknowledging him eating pussy. Exactly how many gay guys do you know that eat pussy?

A poser is a poser.  It seems that you see things only in black and white.  He shows no enthusiasm for sex.  He's inept to say the least.  He doesn't get into it and she never reaches orgasm.  It's possible that he's playing a part only to live in the apartment.

You sound like an authority on what gay men do and don't do.  Perhaps you could explain further ... from experience maybe?