Kitty & Smith - Chat Comments, Quotes

I mean he's defenitiley the definition of a fuckboy, and at first I thought that he had a low sexdrive,

but then I remembered that he sometimes fuck her like 6 times in a day, so he's probably just jaded and taking it for granted

He's not very good at it but that's another problem, I'm not complaining cause it's hotter when she takes care of it herself

I know  people are going to think im nuts for saying this but.  Kittys boobs look shocking there to big thy just look hard and fake.  to squeeze them would be like squeezing a hard plastic bottle. i know some   ladies want them and some look ok but kittys just look so fake and hard YUK i think i would I would prefer my natural soft ones Boobs. they just look yuk 

• Like 5

Are you one of those weirdos that for some reason poses as a homosexual female?

don't act like squeezing a plastic bottle isn't the best feeling in your sad life

2013120544.jpg

Her boobs turned out best case scenario, and might even get better as they settle and her skin adjust to them

54291fc3566f27d82b94ffdad3f2db44.jpg

There are alot of girls who have natural boobs allmost just like this, nothing shocking or yuk about it, but you keep squeezing your soft manboobs sir.

You are spending alot of money and taking a huge risk with a boob job, and Kitty can consider herself lucky and proud of hers

jewel-367x340.jpg

5pSLyqi.jpg

oday081711_01.jpg

worst-celebrity-boob-jobs-08-compressed.

I even think the "shocking hard fake looking boobs" can be hot because it says "Hi I like being a girl and I want to make your cock hard and be your ultimate fucktoy cumslave dream, please cum on my boobs"

Abigail-Clarke.jpg

and that's allmost impossible to find in this age of third wave feminism, glamourized lesbianity gender confusion and man bashing in all media that will eventually turn most women away from men and into cold man hating masculine monsters that don't care for or need men at all, I allready see that happening on RLC and the news every day.

So we guys need to be thankful for the Kitty's that are left in the world.

But if you really are a girl with allmost no testosterone and no deeply ingrained biological reason to get arroused by big boobs than I understand that you might refer to boobs that are not small and soft as yucky.

• Like 1

I am a   guy .... i am not a girl ....   as i said some will disagree and some boob jobs are done well ! but some are just shocking  and look so  fake.   some off the ladies shown here already had reasonable size breasts before they have the implants but kittys are just to big to fast there like big pointers that will poke your eyes out.. needs to get a new tattoo warning people of the danger of eye injury. thy look a lot like shemale ladyboy boobs. because kittys boobs where so small to start will ( that's why she hardly almost never took her bra off ) it would have looked better not going so big i can I can honestly say they would be hard as a rock to sqeeze  it doesn't take anyone with any sense to see they don't look natural they just look fake she could jump up and down on the spot and those boobs would not move in any way  they're rock hard. what i am saying is she should had gone 2 sierze smaller...... all i am saying is she went to big for her size body and she had very small tones to start with,   her new boobs look so fake  its like seeing  a thai ladyboy.    here are 2 photos of breast augmentation (breast implants)  where they look kind of nateral  they have not gone over the top in size and look good.... that all i am saying i am not saying breast augmentation (breast implants is bad i am saying kittys look shocking  she tryed going to big for her size 

best+breast+augmentation+nyc350cc-moderate-silicone-implant-underarm

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Johnny 5 said:

Could someone mab me or re-up the last three links?? Or some other bate vids of her, I will send you some of my own videos that have never been uploaded anywhere

that's Kitty in my profile pic btw, DAMN!

3ce79a09f304774402beb04eded316b0.png

1c042582a18b5ed99cf5b2f4da53259e.png

cbc21a336f6eeb6c3ba67d943084f85e.png

e9a8c5abe5015a1d67c3bca2b19ffcc5.png

ccdf0f085cbc2b4a02ab629c27a5571f.png

1121531cf8d3c47f243e16780ac0e377.png

67b3834daffc10a73a52b5588f5d92f1.png

91836c0ec305f042c4e949cf1bfaf80c.png

4588d6a5e44e37251f3f6d101fe8b41a.png

1a11369ed6a175776560e02128b94f81.png

What vids you got pm me😁

10 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Great bate :heart::heart: but the light is so bad at Kitty's

Kitty should have a better light when she bates

Daytime light is usually good, and no lights so the nightvision turns on is the best, but evenings there's just enough light so the ir doesn't turn on and it's hard to see the good stuff.

Did she get up and bate in the middle of the night when you wrote? I missed it!

On ‎06‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:42 PM, Chris b said:

I am a   guy .... i am not a girl ....   as i said some will disagree and some boob jobs are done well ! but some are just shocking  and look so  fake.   some off the ladies shown here already had reasonable size breasts before they have the implants but kittys are just to big to fast there like big pointers that will poke your eyes out.. needs to get a new tattoo warning people of the danger of eye injury. thy look a lot like shemale ladyboy boobs. because kittys boobs where so small to start will ( that's why she hardly almost never took her bra off ) it would have looked better not going so big i can I can honestly say they would be hard as a rock to sqeeze  it doesn't take anyone with any sense to see they don't look natural they just look fake she could jump up and down on the spot and those boobs would not move in any way  they're rock hard. what i am saying is she should had gone 2 sierze smaller...... all i am saying is she went to big for her size body and she had very small tones to start with,   her new boobs look so fake  its like seeing  a thai ladyboy.    here are 2 photos of breast augmentation (breast implants)  where they look kind of nateral  they have not gone over the top in size and look good.... that all i am saying i am not saying breast augmentation (breast implants is bad i am saying kittys look shocking  she tryed going to big for her size 

best+breast+augmentation+nyc350cc-moderate-silicone-implant-underarm

I am Absolut agree with you but just remember and understand the women state of mind that make them real woman it's a psychological issue  

In my eyes she is ugly in some ways  even disgusting women in all parameter (exclude her face she is Quite handsome)