Kitty & Smith - Chat Comments, Quotes

Let me tell you what you missed.  She really played it up for the cameras. 

She stopped at 01:11. That's almost an hour of pleasuring herself.  Most of the time she was sitting on the couch with her legs spread wide.  She stopped sometimes as if she was listening to hear if someone was coming, or maybe hiding outside the door trying to hear her moan.  She would wet her fingers with her mouth and resume touching herself. Often she would place her fingers in her mouth and look into the camera as if to say "I bet you would like to taste this." She changed positions a few times.  Once she was on her knees facing away with her little ass pointed at the camera.  Her pussy was wide open and she was really getting into showing herself to everyone.  I'm a huge fan of Leora and her bate sessions, but Kitty's show today might be the best because of how she looked into the camera.  Thank you Kitty!

• Like 1

On 11/27/2017 at 2:41 PM, peking said:

didn't see the whole thing was watching football highlights

but I did see the, why do some guys like pulling off on a woman instead of letting her do it, scene.lol

and right after he goes to the fridge, gives a quickie hug and then this

gawd, am I that old to think eh wtf?

this is not a knock on him at all but it's one of the reasons I don't view any of these people(except Anabel) having sex on RLC

my bad for the short rant

I do luv how playful Kitty is and her breasts look just dandy

can't wait to see her cam play vid, aaaiiieeee :biggrin:

002bb762459e8abe178.jpg

and he's a classy guy also, after cumming on her, he tosses her some toilet paper to clean herself off, quite the gentleman.

On 11/29/2017 at 4:20 PM, philk said:

love the tits sensational hate those tatts

western 'culture' has hit the big time in russia. i bet the tattoo parlors are working double time to keep up with the demand. it seems youth think tats make them look cool ( for now ).

5 minutes ago, sigfried said:

western 'culture' has hit the big time in russia. i bet the tattoo parlors are working double time to keep up with the demand. it seems youth think tats make them look cool ( for now ).

Kitty and Smith are quite a distance away from Russia but Tattoo Parlors are all over the World.

Some of these Tattoos people get make you laugh at how silly some of them look. It should give the Morticians a Good Laugh when they reach the End of Life Stage.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Kitty and Smith are quite a distance away from Russia but Tattoo Parlors are all over the World.

Some of these Tattoos people get make you laugh at how silly some of them look. It should give the Morticians a Good Laugh when they reach the End of Life Stage.

when i was there 1990-1991 there weren't any, but in russian time it's ages ago.

• Like 1