Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

9 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

Yes, I have. You are telling me that I mustn't disagree with you.

I don't think so mate.

I have no problem that you are against my opinion, I do not mind giving advice on how to spend time or looking at other apartments ... Do you really do not understand what you are saying or so can you ?  The forum is about commenting on the apartments living in RLC  but you did not understand again ... I'm not surprised if you enjoy watching the Latin series !

• Like 1

Il y a 8 heures, Chris b a dit :

I am new here i have a question with reallifecam if you join the Standard Membership i know that gives you acsess to  nina and kiras cam my quetion does the Standard Membership give you acsess to all there camers in there appartmant 

Yes!  Standard gives you all the cameras in the apartment with no real time limits.  It also gives you access to another couple of apartments I think, but I cannot remember which ones now.  Premium gets you everything.  Except replay which is charged seperately.

10 hours ago, Chris b said:

I am new here i have a question with reallifecam if you join the Standard Membership i know that gives you acsess to  nina and kiras cam my quetion does the Standard Membership give you acsess to all there camers in there appartmant 

Pay your premium you get lots of extras and access to all apartments .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Calatilla76 said:

What extras? Premium gives you full access to all the apartments and that's it, there are no extras. Replays aren't included which I think they should be part of the premium package.

To be fair there are extras like being able to preview a lot of cams at once and being able to view more streams at once than with a standard membership. That being said, RLC are still a bunch of scumbags for making things premium only that really should be included in a standard membership, like being able to view them on a mobile device and going full screen (seriously, you can't even go full screen without a premium account. It's 100% bullshit). And I totally agree that something like a replay should be included in a premium membership, but like I said RLC are a bunch of scumbags so they charge extra for that.

But this is why VH is kicking there asses right now, or at the very least cutting into their numbers.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, alokin said:

I have no problem that you are against my opinion, I do not mind giving advice on how to spend time or looking at other apartments ... Do you really do not understand what you are saying or so can you ?  The forum is about commenting on the apartments living in RLC  but you did not understand again ... I'm not surprised if you enjoy watching the Latin series !

getting bit fed up with the commenting on opinions rules and regulations, to be honest mate. We both disagree. we have been doing so on this forum. we will likely continue to do so. what's your point?

you don't like the apartment. you have all of these 'opinions' about it.  you said. often and loudly. I have disagreed with some of the things you have said. and here we are.

anyhoo. top of the morning to you

2 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

getting bit fed up with the commenting on opinions rules and regulations, to be honest mate. We both disagree. we have been doing so on this forum. we will likely continue to do so. what's your point?

you don't like the apartment. you have all of these 'opinions' about it.  you said. often and loudly. I have disagreed with some of the things you have said. and here we are.

anyhoo. top of the morning to you

I think you have received too much attention . I hope somebody really explains to the girls that we are also struggling with their tears , and there is no way the dramas in this apartment will not be reflected in the forum . The cameras in their lives are with their consent and we can comment on what is happening there .

• Like 2