Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

Is it Kira's Birthday?  I just caught up on replay, to find Nina giving presents to Kira in the bedroom.  It did not start well.  Kira was annoyed with Nina about something.  I thought that Nina was about to cry.  In the past, she would have stormed out, and then start an argument.  Yet! this is "New Nina".  She stood and waited and listened to Kira.  Eventually Kira turned towards Nina, looked up from the bed, and that was enough.  Her heart melted again, and it was smiles all round.  :heart:

Nina then presented Kira with some gifts.  Making her close her eyes each time, before giving first, a Red check shirt, a Blue top and finally a new watch, probably a sports watch, I could not tell.  It was very touching.::):heart:::)

Has somebody swapped Nina's?  For this "New Nina" is unregognisable from the previous incarnation.  I am going to have to eat yet more of my past words, and I do not mind one little bit.  Je vais profiter de mon repas.

32 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Nina then presented Kira with some gifts.  Making her close her eyes each time, before giving first, a Red check shirt, a Blue top and finally a new watch, probably a sports watch, I could not tell.  It was very touching.::):heart:::)

Has somebody swapped Nina's?  For this "New Nina" is unregognisable from the previous incarnation.  I am going to have to eat yet more of my past words, and I do not mind one little bit.  Je vais profiter de mon repas.

Have you also seen the stylish grey suit Nina wore? Really fits her.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

Have you also seen the stylish grey suit Nina wore? Really fits her.

Yes!  I think this is maybe the second time she has worn it.  Our New Nina is becoming more and more stylish with each passing week.  Becoming a sophisticated woman, She has really grown up now.:heart:  If this continues Kira will have competition for my affections.:biggrin:

48 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Yes!  I think this is maybe the second time she has worn it.  Our New Nina is becoming more and more stylish with each passing week.  Becoming a sophisticated woman, She has really grown up now.:heart:  If this continues Kira will have competition for my affections.:biggrin:

Nina is my favorite.  She has a very good style. She is beautiful. I really liked her. Kiara is cute but a bit too sticky. But this is just my opinion.

4 hours ago, Hayden said:

Nina is my favorite.  She has a very good style. She is beautiful. I really liked her. Kiara is cute but a bit too sticky. But this is just my opinion.

Welcome.  You have every right to have your own opinion.  All that I ask, is that you respect this fact. That other people have their opinions too.  Mutual respect can go a long way in this forum.  Happy posting.::)

We have a few Newbies lately.  You have come here at a time that is so different than three months ago.  It was a sad time for most of us that care.  :sad:

Kira was little more than a willing slave.  A toy for Nina to play with when the whim took her.  There is a lot of information on past posts.  If you read them you will understand.  If you wish, you may PM me and I will give you a more concise history.  I have done this for others.  I will do the same again, rather than bore everyone here yet again.

Now times here are more exciting.  The girls are so much happier.  Nina is a changed woman.  Kira smiles more often than she ever did.  The only tears we see now are tears of laughter.  It is a magic time to be here.::)

• Like 2

Well the girls are home now.  Pizza and beer watching TV cuddled up together. Awww!::)

Just checked back on replay.  Kira proudly wore the new red check shirt this morning.  Astoundingly, Nina helped Kira get dressed.  Instead of the other way round. Brilliant.

Still kissing and embracing on the couch, some tender moments between them.  Kira is the only one on the beer and looking sleepy.  Not long before bedtime I think...

2 minutes ago, akriana said:

Why was Nina sad and crying in the morning. I was so sorry for her. :cry:

Sorry I do not know.  I have just logged in.  A few minutes and I will search replay to see if I can find out for you, and me.

It is Kira who is in the kitchen crying, not Nina.:cry:  Nina is reluctant to get up on a morning most days.  Kira gets frustrated and annoyed. :angry:   Though I think this time Nina is perhaps refusing to go to work or something. 

This is not good, seeing Kira cry, I hate this.:sad: