Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

1 hour ago, le5b05 said:

OH Dear.  They are arguing again.  It looks like Nina has a gig tonight.  She could not find something, to go with the red net skirt she likes.  So she started shouting at Kira.  A big shouting match followed, with neither giving any quarter.  Nina packed some stuff in a bag and stormed out without Kira.  Obviously not invited.  This is what annoys Kira more than anything.  Nina going out without her, and meeting up with others, she is not happy with.

A little later and the argument continues via the phones.  Both shouting at each other.  I could hear Nina quite clearly.  Same old situation as before.  These girls need a counsellor. 

Well they know how to contact me.  I shall play peacemaker in the middle.  Some one who will listen to the problems they have with each other.  Then talk them through to a conclusion.  I've done this sort of thing before.  I'm Just a PM away girls!...

:cry: Everything was so beautiful lately. Poor Kira. I like Nina but I'm angry at her now.:angry:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hayden said:

:cry: Everything was so beautiful lately. Poor Kira. I like Nina but I'm angry at her now.:angry:

Phew!  It looks like it was just a practice session Nina went to.  She came back just before 17:00 with some roses for Kira.  Hugs and kisses now, all seems well again.  What a roller coaster life thay have.  Which is why we are so fascinated by it I suppose.::)

55 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Phew!  It looks like it was just a practice session Nina went to.  She came back just before 17:00 with some roses for Kira.  Hugs and kisses now, all seems well again.  What a roller coaster life thay have.  Which is why we are so fascinated by it I suppose.::)

Well I calmed down. ::)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hayden said:

Well I calmed down. ::)

I am not sure because Replay is playing up for me just lately :sad:.  Though it looks as if Nina left before Kira.  So there probably IS a gig tonight.  Afterwards Kira was tidying the apartment, Playing Guitar and singing.  Having a jolly good time.  She left on her own some time later.  Singing to herself looking like one of the happiest people in the world.:biggrin:  Which is what everyone on here likes to see.  Her smile is just so captivating.:heart:

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I think one of them must be Bipolar.

Hello to you sir.  It has been said about Nina before if memory serves me well.  The mood swings she has are a little severe.  Kira must find them dificult to deal with, but deal with them she does, and admirably so.  It's a real roller coaster of a relationship.  I wonder if it's food or drink related?  Too much sugar or too much coffee can aggravate such disorders.  Nina was eating an awful lot of chocolate earlier this afternoon.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Hello to you sir.  It has been said about Nina before if memory serves me well.  The mood swings she has are a little severe.  Kira must find them dificult to deal with, but deal with them she does, and admirably so.  It's a real roller coaster of a relationship.  I wonder if it's food or drink related?  Too much sugar or too much coffee can aggravate such disorders.  Nina was eating an awful lot of chocolate earlier this afternoon.

It could be a number of possibilities.  Each time it happens all Nina has to do is bring home flowers and the mood changes instantaneously for the better.  It could be a disorder or just seeking attention.

I don't understand their Language so it's hard to tell what they say to each other to set something off.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It could be a number of possibilities.  Each time it happens all Nina has to do is bring home flowers and the mood changes instantaneously for the better.  It could be a disorder or just seeking attention.

I don't understand their Language so it's hard to tell what they say to each other to set something off.

I think it is probably a bit of both.  We all know how Nina craves attention.  The worrying thing is the trigger that kicks it off.  Until she finds out what it is, then it will continue ad infinitum.  She needs to keep a diary of food and drink.  That is the starting point.  From there, she may be able to pin down what it is.  If not food or drink related, then certain actions she performs may be the trigger.  Perhaps, like today, it is frustration at not finding something that starts it.  Methinks I will have to research this to try and find some common triggers.

If anyone with the requisite language skills could help, then please feel free to enlighten us.

1 minute ago, le5b05 said:

I think it is probably a bit of both.  We all know how Nina craves attention.  The worrying thing is the trigger that kicks it off.  Until she finds out what it is, then it will continue ad infinitum.  She needs to keep a diary of food and drink.  That is the starting point.  From there, she may be able to pin down what it is.  If not food or drink related, then certain actions she performs may be the trigger.  Perhaps, like today, it is frustration at not finding something that starts it.  Methinks I will have to research this to try and find some common triggers.

If anyone with the requisite language skills could help, then please feel free to enlighten us.

They have been like this since they first came to RLC.  It all works out in the end.

• Like 1