Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

1 minute ago, jouandomy said:

I think she came back in the afternoon, this morning they were out both. 

I am not sure. :huh:

She was in her bed alone since I first got on today, around 14 or 15 their time. Now she just woke up, got dressed and left straight away.

Sorry! was not going to comment anymore but you may like to know that Kira has packed a little suitcase and gone away,  09:45 Saturday their time.  It may only be for a few days, and it's somewhere warm (flip-flops swimsuit and skimpy clothes) with Nina helping to pack the case.  The thing is it was a very, very tearful goodbye!  Nina of late has been prone to outbursts of crying, for what seemed no apparent reason.  The last few days have been fraught with tension in this Topsy-Turvy, yo-yo, up and down tumultuous relationship of theirs.  From Joy and laughter to a meal eaten in silence with an atmosphere you could cut with a knife.  At other times we have Kira hand feeding Nina, like a mother bald eagle feeding her chick, because Nina is too lazy to feed herself.  It was both lovely and pitiful in equal measure.  To the time a few days ago when Kira was hiding on the floor in the bedroom closet crying her eyes out.  When Nina came home and discovered her there, she too sat on the floor to comfort her and both ended up crying, it was heartbreaking.

I am not sure, and if someone knows better please say so, but it looked like Kira took off her ring and gave it to Nina.  I think this could be a trial seperation, a last attempt to see if they cannot live without each other, or that they may have to go their seperate ways.  I really do hope I am wrong, but the indications are all there, if you look hard enough.  The begining of the end?  Only the next few days and if Kira returns to stay will we know.

• Upvote 2

Quick update.  The ring exchange happened just before Kira left, if it happened at all?  I did not see where NIna put it, but it could have been on the pin board.  After Kira departed Nina sat and cried for a while in the corridor and hid herself away for a short time.  She is terribly distraught, so this is not some ordinary weekend away by a partner.  Cried again later before going back to bed.

Tellingly, she is sleeping on Kira's side of the bed, looking for comfort no doubt.  This is a very sad day!

6 hours ago, le5b05 said:

Sorry! was not going to comment anymore but you may like to know that Kira has packed a little suitcase and gone away, 

Please keep reporting about Nina & Kira. Much appreciated.

It doesn't sound too good about the girls though.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, laurent1535 a dit :

Nina is gone; Kira is still there. She was naked just now was dressed and made up to go out. She put on contact lenses and a lot of makeup.

Kira is the one with short hair?

Sorry but you have it wrong.  Nina is the one with the hair extensions and is the slightly taller of the two with smaller breasts.  Also known as the lazy one.

Another update!   Well it took Nina just a short time to get over it.  Exactly 10 hours after Kira left Nina leaves the apartment.  All dressed up in a sexy outfit going out for a night on the town.  So much for the the crying and despair earlier.  She's cold that one.

I did not know about Kira's parents in Georgia, thanks for the info. 

Someone asked about the "ring exchange" it happened just 1 or 2 minutes before she left.  She appears to clasp her hands together then holds out her open right hand towards Nina who holds it for a moment then appears to take something and then put something on the pin board on the wall.  I hope I'm wrong with it being the ring.

Let's see what happens tonight if and when Nina returns home. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Sorry but you have it wrong.  Nina is the one with the hair extensions and is the slightly taller of the two with smaller breasts.  Also known as the lazy one.

In fact, I was wrong, I believe rather that Kira has to hair extensions. And it is Nina who has short hair.