Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

Il y a 5 heures, bigmac18 a dit :

In the older parts of this forum there is a topic about a (second) shower in that corner of the bathroom. That is where they would be.

One can still hear them talking softely on cam 7. Some little noises give room to well... multiple interpretations. But that may just be my fantasy speaking :-)

Yes!  I remember that topic.  I think it's a myth that there is a second shower (just a moment whilst I put on my flameproof jacket) ah that's better.  The floor plan we see is not to scale and the entrance hall is much wider, so the entrance to the bathroom is to the right by about 0.75m. The toilet cubicle is to the left of the doorway and not on plan.  Therefore these are my reasonable assumptions about this.

Firstly I doubt there is enough room for one.  2 when watching this area you can see them leaning against a wall or something opposite the toilet (though the lighting has to be perfect for this to be able to see it).  3 they have to step up into the toilet cubicle which makes me believe that the pipework for the toilet travels beneath their feet towards the back wall (they sometime sit on this step).  This back wall more than likely surrounds a service duct for all the plumbing in the bathroom/building.  4 It is logical to assume the bathtub and wash basin drain into this corner too.  5 And the most pertinent, as we know DE is camera shy, always turns her back to camera or dresses and undresses in the corners.  She is not part of the project and has no obligation to act "normal".  With the exception of the Bathroom.  If there was a shower cubicle off cam, she would without a doubt use it, not only to shower but get dressed.  6  The sound of water issue, for those of us that have lived in apartment buildings we know that sound travels down through the floor.  You can always hear what's happening above because they are literally walking on your head.  7 Sound is magnified in a bathroom so you hear more from above, so if someone fills a bathtub then you can clearly hear it. 8 The mics within the cameras are more than likely cheap condenser mics that are prone to noise.  To test this find a quiet room on rlc and turn up the volume, you will hear this hiss which is easily mistaken for running water.  Ok folks that's my reasoning, now it's time to run and get the fire extinguisher out.

il y a 33 minutes, alokin a dit :

For a few months in this apartment it's a boredom if you have to drink a bottle of alcohol to have an effect ... better to cover it ... boredom these girls know for years how and where to conceal everything in their life ... They throw in some spitting when they feel they have overcome their inaction. I do not engage anyone with my mind!

За 

Roksis

Приятелю този апартамент е пълна пародия  ! Чуваш това което искат да чуеш !

Hello Alokin, nice to have you back, we've missed you.  Although I think it is a little unfair to attack someone straight away when clearly they are trying to help, but then helping is not in your nature I presume.  I feel sorry for you that you get bored so easily, if there is anything I can do to help you, let me know.

19 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Hello Alokin, nice to have you back, we've missed you.  Although I think it is a little unfair to attack someone straight away when clearly they are trying to help, but then helping is not in your nature I presume.  I feel sorry for you that you get bored so easily, if there is anything I can do to help you, let me know.

Thanks ! I'm not attacking anyone just commenting on the smart game of the girls ... it is clear that we all want action in these apartments if there are any who are interested in Nina's career as a singer their right ... I also know the Russian language and what is happening in this apartment looks like a slowdown ... end !

il y a une heure, alokin a dit :

Thanks ! I'm not attacking anyone just commenting on the smart game of the girls ... it is clear that we all want action in these apartments if there are any who are interested in Nina's career as a singer their right ... I also know the Russian language and what is happening in this apartment looks like a slowdown ... end !

Hiya.  Sorry had to pop off and get some lunch.  Yes,  you are 100% correct in your observation that things are slowing down in this apartment.  This is life, this is reality.  When a relationship starts it is usually in a blaze of glory, everything is new it's excitement all around.  You meet new people, you make new friends you have new adventures together, it's a voyage of discovery as the saying goes.  Culminating as here, in a marriage, and it's all good.  Then Reality bites.  You have to make a living, you have to go to work, as Kira has done, you have less and less time together and when the day is done, you are completely knackered and something has to give.  If you are in a fair marriage, then you both bear the strain and support each other, doing things that they are unable to do, or do not have the time for, the cooking, cleaning, washing etc.  Sadly this is not a fair marriage. Kira bears the brunt of all the work, whilst Nina acts as the Diva and does nothing significant to help.  Despite Kira's constant tiredness, she is often willing to enjoy Nina's body and love.  But so so often she is rejected in favour of the ipad or the phone.  Quite frankly I'm amazed she has put up with it for so long, but true love shines in her eyes and she constantly awaits any chance for romance she can take.

Lately, as those of us that care have noticed, the cracks are beginning to show.  The arguments more frequent and damaging to both of them.  Culminating in this much needed vacation for Kira.  Why she has gone alone is up for debate.  I just hope that Nina realizes what she has to lose.  Because you do not know what you have until it is gone.  Then it's too late.

So to re-cap, it's not smart of them, its real. 

Now as you speak their language then you have a valuable insight in to what they are saying.  So help us understand, enlighten us. Are they play acting, because if they are, then they are damn good at it.

4 hours ago, le5b05 said:

Now as you speak their language then you have a valuable insight in to what they are saying.  So help us understand, enlighten us. Are they play acting, because if they are, then they are damn good at it.

Ok  :)

il y a 5 minutes, alokin a dit :

Ok  :)

Thank you.  That is very generous of you. 

The most important time will be this Saturday, probably in the early evening when I suspect Kira will return from her vacation.  What happens in those first few hours of Kira's return could affect their whole lives, for good or bad.  So it will be important for those of us that care about them, that we get good information.  I hope beyond hope that they can resolve their issues and once again be happy with each other.  Therefore any translation you can supply, however small and modest, will be invaluable.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, le5b05 said:

Tout d'abord, je doute qu'il y ait assez de place pour un. 2 lorsque vous regardez cette zone, vous pouvez les voir appuyée contre un mur ou quelque chose en face des toilettes (bien que l'éclairage doit être parfait pour que cela soit en mesure de le voir). 3 ils doivent monter dans la cabine de toilettes qui me fait croire que la tuyauterie pour les toilettes se déplace sous leurs pieds vers le mur arrière (ils sont assis quelque temps sur cette étape).

It seems that there is a little space in front of the toilet, just enough to sit down.
I enlarged a piece of an old movie.

2017-09-2118_25_54.jpg