Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

9 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Nina has been absent from the apartment for more than 24 hours now.  I hope she left enough food and water out for the cats, though this is doubtful.  This reinforces my belief that Nina has somewhere else to go with a stash of clothes, as the outfit she was wearing when she left for her night out was definitely not suitable as day wear.  Though I now have a theory on this that seems plausible.  About February time, late one evening 23:30 their time,  I tuned in to their apartment  (cam 3) and to my surprise a middle aged man was sitting on the end of the couch closest to the kitchen watching TV.  Kira was in the kitchen corner by the stove looking very agitated, and very unhappy.  Nina was trying to comfort her as if to say it would be alright.   I thought that maybe he was a debt collector or something because he was big and menacing.  Kira grabbed her phone and sat on the corner of the couch nearest the camera, with her back to the man totally ignoring each other. Then Nina started talking to him and took some things out of the cabinet beneath the TV.  There were Trophies and Plaques and awards of some kind, and she showed them to the man one by one.  Then a woman came out from the bathroom and joined the conversation, then it dawned on me that they were probably Nina's parents as there was some resemblance between them.  Nina then took out some Photo albums and she and the woman went to the kitchen table to view them better.  Nina looked very proud of what she was showing her.  Kira still sat alone on the corner of the couch looking very nervous.  I suspect that she did not approve of the visit, because maybe they do not approve of her.  As I recall there were no parents at their Wedding...

Now as it was so late I think we can assume that they live not too far away, so maybe that is where Nina goes to stay and get changed.  What do you think, does this seem reasonable?

If they go for longer than 2 days they'll have someone come in to make sure the Cats are taken care of. 

13 minutes ago, laurent1535 said:

Kira is here now. 

she looks at the pad while listening to the TV and writing on her phone. She looks sad

her hair is forward to not see her face

That is Nina. But yes, she is back. Kira still away.

Il y a 1 heure, laurent1535 a dit :

Kira is here now. 

she looks at the pad while listening to the TV and writing on her phone. She looks sad

her hair is forward to not see her face

Well she is not looking so sad now!  She is talking on the phone and laughing, playing a game on her pad and seems very happy.  As I suspected she has arrived home in different clothes to what she went out in, carrying a small plastic bag that may hold the party frock and top she wore. 

12 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Well she is not looking so sad now!  She is talking on the phone and laughing, playing a game on her pad and seems very happy.  As I suspected she has arrived home in different clothes to what she went out in, carrying a small plastic bag that may hold the party frock and top she wore. 

Looked to be crying/sniffing abit earlier.

She deffinately has another place to stay overnight, sleep, change etc. Maybe at a friend's, or as you suggest: her parents.

il y a 5 minutes, ed2 a dit :

She deffinately has another place to stay overnight, sleep, change etc. Maybe at a friend's, or as you suggest: her parents.

Ah missed that, responding to someone else who was asking about what work/profession they may have.  Nina in bed now but there is a problem with my being able to access their cameras, every other apartment is available to me, just not theirs.

18 hours ago, ed2 said:

It is stretching the fandom a bit, but... may be... Doe Eyes?!? :-)

il y a 29 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Nina home with doe eyes

Yes just tuned in!  This is not good!  I was rather hoping we would never see her again.  This could be an important step by Nina, is she making a choice or is it all innocent?  Doe eyes is first and foremost a long standing friend of Nina's.  Perhaps they have put their 3some to bed (pun intended) and all the fallout that followed.  That it was a one off, not to be repeated, and they have all moved on.  If Kira knows that DE is there tonight, then all well and good, if not and she finds out...

We will all find out later this evening no doubt, especially if she stays the night.

1 hour ago, le5b05 said:

Yes just tuned in!  This is not good!  I was rather hoping we would never see her again.  This could be an important step by Nina, is she making a choice or is it all innocent?  Doe eyes is first and foremost a long standing friend of Nina's.  Perhaps they have put their 3some to bed (pun intended) and all the fallout that followed.  That it was a one off, not to be repeated, and they have all moved on.  If Kira knows that DE is there tonight, then all well and good, if not and she finds out...

We will all find out later this evening no doubt, especially if she stays the night.

The Threesomes they have had were fueled by to much Alcohol Consumption.  Without the Alcohol there would have been no Threesomes.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, StnCld316 a dit :

The Threesomes they have had were fueled by to much Alcohol Consumption.  Without the Alcohol there would have been no Threesomes.

Hi,  I've just tuned back in, that is a good point you have made.  Doe eyes has just been in the bathroom taking a shower.  The door was closed so modesty remains, then she dressed in PJ's.  These are not the actions of someone who is expecting physical attention.

• Upvote 1

Nina and Doe eyes had a quiet night in, just talking and texting etc.  Stayed up until around 05:00 I think before turning in.  Doe Eyes made up the couch and Nina went off to bed.  No Drama whatsoever.  When they arose around mid-day it was a quiet bit of breakfast, and Nina was on her way, leaving Doe Eyes with nothing but a quick cursory hug. DE dressed and packed away the bedding and departed not too long after.  In a way totally boring, yet I am happy that nothing happened.  For it means that all is not lost between Nina and Kira.  If Nina can behave herself in a situation like this, (because it would have been oh so easy to take the opportunity to cheat on Kira), then there is hope that their marriage will continue.  I for one sincerely hope so.

Nina is home alone right now playing the guitar.  Everything looking fine and dandy.  Whatever it was that she was so upset about when Kira left on holiday is still a mystery.  Maybe she just did not like being left behind.