Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

That is not a good developement, becoming more aweare of the cameras.

I have some indication that Kira got some unwanted real real life online attention, possible from RLC users. If that is true, I can understand that she feels uncomfortable with the cameras. Hopefully my hypothesis is wrong.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 1 heure, bigmac18 a dit :

I have some indication that Kira got some unwanted real real life online attention, possible from RLC users. If that is true, I can understand that she feels uncomfortable with the cameras. Hopefully my hypothesis is wrong.

What makes you think that?
Can you explain please ?
By MP if you want.

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

Kira is the one doing the work, but to me, Kira seems like the submissive part, and Nina is the real boss, or the "man", in their relationship.

I guess that would make them like a lot of couples on here, Kira would be the woman doing "all the work", and Nina would be the guy who pretty much only cares about his orgasm, and when that's achieved, party over. Now i'm not saying all the guys are like this, but far too many are very selfish.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 19 heures, ashleyxyz a dit :

Kira is a sex predator? that's a pretty strong statement. Who is her prey? And is she a predator because she takes the role as aggressor between the two? 

My apologies to ashlyxyz.  I did not mean to offend anyone.  In my defence this terminology for Kira had been used before several months ago, there were no repercussions then.  I fully retract my statement and and replace it with " Kira is an opportunist, and will readily instigate physical contact".

• Like 1

Il y a 19 heures, ashleyxyz a dit :

Kira is a sex predator? that's a pretty strong statement. Who is her prey? And is she a predator because she takes the role as aggressor between the two? 

My apologies to ashlyxyz.  I did not mean to offend anyone.  In my defence this terminology for Kira had been used before several months ago, there were no repercussions then.  I fully retract my statement and replace it with " Kira is an opportunist, and will readily instigate physical contact".  Nina is now her sole "prey" so to speak  but when they first moved in and there were a lot more visitors she was very tactile with a lot of them.  As I recall, in the case of the original 3some 2 years ago she took the lead most of the time then, dominating both of them towards the end.

Edited by le5b05
plus de mot

Il y a 6 heures, ashleyxyz a dit :

I guess that would make them like a lot of couples on here, Kira would be the woman doing "all the work", and Nina would be the guy who pretty much only cares about his orgasm, and when that's achieved, party over. Now i'm not saying all the guys are like this, but far too many are very selfish.

100% agree with you here.

On 9.9.2017 at 5:20 PM, bigmac18 said:

Well, there might be something in it, they are having sex right now, but Kira has her panties on

Il y a 5 heures, ed2 a dit :

Well, there might be something in it, they are having sex right now, but Kira has her panties on

Well this is interesting, Kira as usual first to bed for about an hour, then goes to the toilet and Nina comes along and gets in bed.  As soon as Kira returns to the bed Nina switches off her phone and tosses it under the bed WoW!  She then rolls over and hugs Kira and starts to kiss and caress Kira.  Nina is now instigating the lovemaking.  I think they may have finally resolved some of their latest issues, because this is like a session of old. It's like they've stripped away the last six months of grief and are starting afresh.  There is genuine affection being shown by Nina with some soft and gentle caresses.  It then turns into a playfight with lots of laughing and squealing and all around FUN.  This is a joy to watch.  Kira being the stronger of the two gets the upper hand once she gets her hand between Nina's legs, well it's "game over".  Nina succumbs and Kira finally gets to love her like only she knows how.  It's intense, it's powerful and absolutely amazing...

The culmination is when Nina reaches orgasm, her body stiffens and judders from head to toe as she is lost in the moment.  A few sharp intakes of breath as her body is consumed by passion as she feels the blood coursing through her viens, the warmth and ecstasy as she holds her breath to feel every nerve and sinew in her body spasm and become alive and then finally, gently it subsides.  She shakes a little, relaxes and softly falls into exhaustion on the bed, totally spent.  Kira caresses and strokes Nina on her back and legs with a gentleness that belies the ferocity of her lovemaking.  Both it seems completely satisfied.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, le5b05 said:

Well this is interesting, Kira as usual first to bed for about an hour, then goes to the toilet and Nina comes along and gets in bed.  As soon as Kira returns to the bed Nina switches off her phone and tosses it under the bed WoW!  She then rolls over and hugs Kira and starts to kiss and caress Kira.  Nina is now instigating the lovemaking.  I think they may have finally resolved some of their latest issues, because this is like a session of old. It's like they've stripped away the last six months of grief and are starting afresh.  There is genuine affection being shown by Nina with some soft and gentle caresses.  It then turns into a playfight with lots of laughing and squealing and all around FUN.  This is a joy to watch.  Kira being the stronger of the two gets the upper hand once she gets her hand between Nina's legs, well it's "game over".  Nina succumbs and Kira finally gets to love her like only she knows how.  It's intense, it's powerful and absolutely amazing...

The culmination is when Nina reaches orgasm, her body stiffens and judders from head to toe as she is lost in the moment.  A few sharp intakes of breath as her body is consumed by passion as she feels the blood coursing through her viens, the warmth and ecstasy as she holds her breath to feel every nerve and sinew in her body spasm and become alive and then finally, gently it subsides.  She shakes a little, relaxes and softly falls into exhaustion on the bed, totally spent.  Kira caresses and strokes Nina on her back and legs with a gentleness that belies the ferocity of her lovemaking.  Both it seems completely satisfied.

https://www.millsandboon.co.uk

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1