Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

Is it just me or has the mood been different in this place since the "carpet munching" activities last week. Its seems kind of cold between K and P, and L and P since then, not the carefree and fun atmosphere theyve all always had. Just seems like a weird vibe

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Is it just me or has the mood been different in this place since the "carpet munching" activities last week. Its seems kind of cold between K and P, and L and P since then, not the carefree and fun atmosphere theyve all always had. Just seems like a weird vibe

The vibe was always different in this new apartment then at the old compound.. Groomy said that some things changed in their lifes and could be affecting the moods...

Also K and P are 'fighting' a lot.

I like them at the compound, but now they are not the same ... Was expecting some action at the living room, but neither that is happening.. 

The best moment till now was in fact that "carpet munching"

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The vibe was always different in this new apartment then at the old compound.. Groomy said that some things changed in their lifes and could be affecting the moods...

Also K and P are 'fighting' a lot.

I like them at the compound, but now they are not the same ... Was expecting some action at the living room, but neither that is happening.. 

The best moment till now was in fact that "carpet munching"

K and P are 'fighting' and in the old place.

Some problems - should be resolved. As far as I understand, Lena was able to transfer to the new University. And a month has already passed since they are here. That is, the salary should be normal.

For the most part - as I open their apartment, they just rest or get lazy.

Why? I think that they have no motivation. No, they need money. But most likely they are on fixed payout. Now it is quite easy to make a standard norm (for other apartments). And why should they do more? If the participants from Anna (Misty, Lisa, Anastasia) - will make 300% per week - they will receive 300% money. If they make 30% - they will get 30% money and from this they will pay for renting apartment and equipment. Therefore, there is a motivation. However, winter is coming. Soon there will be new interesting apartments and Brazilians. They will to accelerate and return to old rhythm.

And yes, Lena is beautiful. But she actually stopped working with the camera. Therefore, from Leora, she became even farther. And I do not believe that due to this it is possible to have normal statistics now. Leora started 5 years ago. When she was the most beautiful in this business (all sites). Leora gained a lot of experience and many-many fans. She plays with the cameras regularly. And... Sexmaniacs Masha and Sasha get more money (at least for the spring-early summer). By the way - recently I notice that Bree follows Leora's basic methods.:blush:

783139Diapositive1167.jpg

z_6315.gif

z_6314.gif

z_6512.gif

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1