Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

A lot of people are saying they've lost it since they moved in the new place. They should be happy with the new place, it's great! I have my theories about what the problem is, not a good vibe there right now

Ash let us know your theory about the problem with KP&LP

I don’t think they are that bad but my guess is the far away move may be taking its toll on  them, particularly Phil. They were much more local at the compound and now they’ve been moved many miles to stay in this apartment. It was a mistake to do that to Eric and Layla and it may be the same deal here.

Just now, Kkru394 said:

I don’t think they are that bad but my guess is the far away move may be taking its toll on  them, particularly Phil. They were much more local at the compound and now they’ve been moved many miles to stay in this apartment. It was a mistake to do that to Eric and Layla and it may be the same deal here.

I  agree with this post.  I might also add the Lena lost a year at her University with this move and she was really upset with the move according to Groomy.  Could be like Kkru said, It was just a bad move all around and has cast a pall of depression on the house..

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Ash let us know your theory about the problem with KP&LP

Shortly after the carpetmunching session between Lena and Katie I asked my manfriend Guy if he would be upset if he found out i had been with a woman, even a friend of ours, and he told me it would be very upsetting to him. Obviously it's a completely different culture over there, and it may be completely different from what i think a committed relationship means. but i think it's gone from a warm relationship between the 2 couples, to very cool now since the girls got it on. Just my feeling, i may be totally off base with this.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Shortly after the carpetmunching session between Lena and Katie I asked my manfriend Guy if he would be upset if he found out i had been with a woman, even a friend of ours, and he told me it would be very upsetting to him. Obviously it's a completely different culture over there, and it may be completely different from what i think a committed relationship means. but i think it's gone from a warm relationship between the 2 couples, to very cool now since the girls got it on. Just my feeling, i may be totally off base with this.

could be. i have some experience with some stuff & i would want to be included. the guys might feel that they were left out!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Just maybe the guys have wanted to swap the girls & the girls have said "N O" & the guys feel that by them having sex, they did the trade & the guys didn't get a new partner 

So the guys may tell the girls to go out for the night and then join together in one bedroom and get 'revenge'

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow! I'm surprised that he would get so upset about it. I mean practically every guy on the planet dreams of sex with 2 women. Surely if your girlfriend is willing to make out with another girl that's a green light for the all mighty menashe twa or at least an opening to the possibility. I suppose it could also mean she'd rather be with women and not you. Perhaps that's what he's afraid of. Damn Ash, Guy is in love with you. Kudos for asking him. Most women would never be so bold. 

• Like 1