Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Now Marseille has hard work to earn cat food. Now he must attract subscribers and entertain Lena for himself and Peter. Peter leaves for quite some time. Already today (if I'm not mistaken).

May cause more play between Katie & Lena, we hope. Their sapphic  tryst was awesome! :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

Now Marseille has hard work to earn cat food. Now he must attract subscribers and entertain Lena for himself and Peter. Peter leaves for quite some time. Already today (if I'm not mistaken).

2 hours ago, MajorVoyeur said:

May cause more play between Katie & Lena, we hope. Their sapphic  tryst was awesome! :biggrin:

mr pink will be busy!!!!

• Like 2

Well Katie and Phil just had a big blow up.  I don't see Phil invested in the program.  I'm beginning to doubt they will even be a couple much longer.  He's more attached to the computer than her.

Damn Phil, don't be such a prick. I don't think he loves her anymore. Katie was playing with him with the virator on his neck and he kept pushing her away. She kept fucking with him and at one piint he raised he hand to her. She looked at him like, "you better put that hand down right now". He realized what he did and tried to play it off. She kept fucking with him and he finally realized the only way to make her go away was to pretend that he loved her. Pitiful!

snapshot98.jpgsnapshot99.jpg

• Like 3

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 3:17 PM, Amy3 said:

They have been acting like that since they got to this new place. I think they are burned out, but they don't have a plan B. 

I have a Plan B.  Katie comes to live in America, in my spare bedroom.  But, alas, I don't have her email, or postal address to let her know she is welcomed.