Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

35 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Bit of a let down what with Phil blowing his cool with Katie... she deserves better... need more girl on girl scenarios though.. Lena has a gorgeous body.. actually they both have.:heart:

Missed it, what happened?

Phil laying face down down on the sofa (watching some free jumping program) and Katie climbed on top and just rubbed his legs. He jumped up and blew his top.. I think he just wanted to be left alone. What with two gorgeous ladies in sexy undies wanting to have a good time.. and possibly a bit more besides.

JUST TO CLARIFY

I did not say that Phil should be replaced.

3 minutes ago, Koach said:

Katie needs to start thinking about replacing Phil.  She sure deserves better. 

Are the pairings done by the residents themselves or is there some match making going on?

Katie seems to be in love with Phil, wish she finds some other guy

• Like 1

Dear friends! I understand that you very experience for my relationships with Phil. Maybe outside seems that Phil became cold in relation to me. It not so. We very love each other and want jointly to build the future. In life of man there are periods when he wants to visit in private and to work out the domestic problems. Филу now uneasily. I will not go into details, simply he needs to rest. The other day he will leave home. In a week you will be able again to look after resting and cheerful Phil. Please do not write that I need to find replacement. It very offends me first of all. It is my choice and my favourite man. Thank you for understanding. With love, Your Katie:heart:

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Realm8kplp said:

Dear friends! I understand that you very experience for my relationships with Phil. Maybe outside seems that Phil became cold in relation to me. It not so. We very love each other and want jointly to build the future. In life of man there are periods when he wants to visit in private and to work out the domestic problems. Филу now uneasily. I will not go into details, simply he needs to rest. The other day he will leave home. In a week you will be able again to look after resting and cheerful Phil. Please do not write that I need to find replacement. It very offends me first of all. It is my choice and my favourite man. Thank you for understanding. With love, Your Katie:heart:

Thanks Katie. And I really like Phil. We have seen him as a very funny and cheerful guy. And you are write people should not write things about replacing him. Love your life you decided is best for you and for him. It's nice you communicate now with us but don't ever let anybody here tell you what to do. I wish you and Phil a nice day :heart::heart:

4 minutes ago, Realm8kplp said:

we love you guys & want everything to work out. just relax, have fun, & be happy!

• Like 1