Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

On 05/11/2017 at 8:01 AM, groomy said:

Peter - just to make it easier to announce. He has no problems with his family.
Phil has some family problems. He needs to leave for 10-14 days.

About this - yes it's more Russian or Soviet tradition. Often go to family. To help her. Misty for example every week goes to mother and sister. Helps them with money from every salary.

if theres no problem with peter family where is he

On 11/2/2017 at 10:45 AM, Realm8kplp said:

Dear friends! I understand that you very experience for my relationships with Phil. Maybe outside seems that Phil became cold in relation to me. It not so. We very love each other and want jointly to build the future. In life of man there are periods when he wants to visit in private and to work out the domestic problems. Филу now uneasily. I will not go into details, simply he needs to rest. The other day he will leave home. In a week you will be able again to look after resting and cheerful Phil. Please do not write that I need to find replacement. It very offends me first of all. It is my choice and my favourite man. Thank you for understanding. With love, Your Katie:heart:

Katie, please accept my deepest apologies.  I completely misinterpreted what I was seeing.  Again, I'm sorry.

1 hour ago, Realm8kplp said:

Only thing so far is playing with cat, a short game of cards, and licking some whipped cream - then they disappeared... where are they >?

EDIT: now they re-appear is the bedroom off the LR, and are naked, so guess VH lied again and they took the action elsewhere rather than in LR, just another teaser in the LR earlier.

11 minutes ago, Refur said:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Just something that I want to reinforce and that I also anticipated here before in other posts my old well in this forum;

We see that the one who is evolving in this condition more and more is Katie. And she is also becoming increasingly safe equally comfortable with it.

I believe that with the return of P & P, they can start rehearsing the first steps (exchanging mutual caresses between peers) and thus also evolve into the long-awaited 4some among them. And that will also be the first, for A & L management.
:cool:

• Like 1

Idea - to start warming up in LR, after going into the room. In pritsnipe it is correct. But again - cards. Again the hour is actually nothing (only Marseilles energetic:heart::biggrin:). They should see how others do the same kind of warm-up.

But time management is better. Anal maniacs from George (Edda/Nina) - already finished. Misty and Anastasia - have not started yet. With them, there were only Mira&Henry with sex in BR, and also Carrie with the first man from the opening of the apartment (though a man of one second:biggrin:).

7 hours ago, thedbear said:

We see that the one who is evolving in this condition more and more is Katie. And she is also becoming increasingly safe equally comfortable with it.

I believe that with the return of P & P, they can start rehearsing the first steps (exchanging mutual caresses between peers) and thus also evolve into the long-awaited 4some among them. And that will also be the first, for A & L management.
:cool:

No. Lena looks more tired - for she really gets tired at the Medical University. True, Edda also studies in the medical and looks active. But Edda seems to be on the 2nd course in Medical school (not University) on the specialty of Dentistry.

6000.jpg

6001.jpg

6002.jpg

6003.jpg

6004.jpg

6005.jpg

6006.jpg

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1