Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I see, just curious. Well, I hope you win this week. You deserve it more than anyone else that I can see. Have fun and good luck to you. 💗

Tks :) I'm trying to earn likes to equalize the number of posts and would like also to had access to archive to 'know' the stories that happen with some tenants before i get here.. (and of course have access to paid cameras to view lisa, misty, anastacia)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Lena has worn that blue dress since the days of the Terrace at the compound --How poor these people must be...

They have more important expenditure - than on Lena's dress. She likes it. She was recently in a different dress, white in black stripes.

For this apartment. I do not understand the situation. On the one hand, they really need money. On the other last day, 3 - they rest, lazy, girls are capricious, watch TV, watch telephones and tablets. That is, they constitute a really strong competition outsiders - Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora. Although they can compete with the Misty or renewed home Nina, Alan and Serena. And this is not only a problem of three days. Last two weeks - they just slow down the pace. They look without mood and lost interest. In a new place, these are completely different people.:confused:

I heard a little there that they are planning to find guests. But all this is very slow.

I understand, there can be problems in life. Phil went to his relatives. Lena studies at the university and is tired. But even when they have holiday or before Lena studied, and Phil went to relatives - they did not do anything.

Why? I dont know. They can be one of the best. And they showed it in the old place. They need money. But they do nothing to get respect, views and money.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

They have more important expenditure - than on Lena's dress. She likes it. She was recently in a different dress, white in black stripes.

For this apartment. I do not understand the situation. On the one hand, they really need money. On the other last day, 3 - they rest, lazy, girls are capricious, watch TV, watch telephones and tablets. That is, they constitute a really strong competition outsiders - Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora. Although they can compete with the Misty or renewed home Nina, Alan and Serena. And this is not only a problem of three days. Last two weeks - they just slow down the pace. They look without mood and lost interest. In a new place, these are completely different people.:confused:

I heard a little there that they are planning to find guests. But all this is very slow.

I understand, there can be problems in life. Phil went to his relatives. Lena studies at the university and is tired. But even when they have holiday or before Lena studied, and Phil went to relatives - they did not do anything.

Why? I dont know. They can be one of the best. And they showed it in the old place. They need money. But they do nothing to get respect, views and money.

I'm telling you groomy, i think this has something, but not everything to do with the little carpet munching experimenting the ladies did when the guys we're out of the house. I asked my man if he would care if he found out i had sex with a woman behind his back and he said hell yeah he would! Now maybe the guys went out on purpose, and this was all planned, but i see a real weird vibe since that happened, added to the new house like you said, it's just not fun there anymore

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

I'm dying to know how much they make for being in this "project". It would be fascinating to know what they get extra for views also. 

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm telling you groomy, i think this has something, but not everything to do with the little carpet munching experimenting the ladies did when the guys we're out of the house. I asked my man if he would care if he found out i had sex with a woman behind his back and he said hell yeah he would! Now maybe the guys went out on purpose, and this was all planned, but i see a real weird vibe since that happened, added to the new house like you said, it's just not fun there anymore

Don't think it's since the carpet munching episode... it was before that.. I never notice enthusiasm on them at this house.. Perhaps the reason is the change to a new city and all the things that kind of move brings