Margaret & Tony

4 minutes ago, DaMutt11 said:

Damn, Tim just closed the ladies in the bedroom with the door.... he went to bathroom.  Wonder if ladies are going to 'warm up' ?  

Not yet ! But really strange to have closed the door, because this has not happened to Amanda or any other situation before I have memory.
In time. Post in wrong apartment, my friend.
::)

17 minutes ago, thedbear said:

And as for Layla, so far the whole place that has exclusively belonged to her always had a clean and organized appearance. Reinforcing. Only her.
:dodgy:

Well they are an couple,their past house didn't looked very clean at all.But hey..just hope they move to somewhere else and don't stay more in tony and Margaret place,more clean or dirty the couple are ruining the place in every aspect.

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Not yet ! But really strange to have closed the door, because this has not happened to Amanda or any other situation before I have memory.
In time. Post in wrong apartment, my friend.
::)

This stupid forum jumping apartments when entering a comment is driving me nuts LOL

Just now, ze81 said:

Well they are an couple,their past house didn't looked very clean at all.But hey..just hope they move to somewhere else and don't stay more in tony and Margaret place,more clean or dirty the couple are ruining the place in every aspect.

As I said before, when space is exclusively and only her. The complex does not fall into this condition.
:biggrin:

28 minutes ago, thedbear said:

As I said before, when space is exclusively and only her. The complex does not fall into this condition.
:biggrin:

Well never seen Layla alone in an house,always seen Layla and Eric so maybe she it's more clean.