Margaret & Tony

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Is it just me or is that a sultry little look the blonde is giving Layla? Like a , I-want-
to-get-in-your-panties, kind of look? Or, maybe she's just drunk and can't focus
very well. What do I know. (Enlarge it and see what you think.)

we were reminded yesterday that this couple used to visit layla & eric & were known as the do nothings so expect nothing good to happen with them.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

we were reminded yesterday that this couple used to visit layla & eric & were known as the do nothings so expect nothing good to happen with them.

The boy has got quite aggravated, shouting at and pushing the blonde around a bit. Having taken something out of her purse he left a little earlier leaving her wandering around the apartment on her own seemingly quite upset and appears to have been crying.  If I remember correctly he was always the bigger problem when they visited the old icebox apartment. The few bits I have seen later this evening with the arguing and fighting have been quite unpleasant to watch and I have each time clicked back on another apartment instead

24 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

The boy has got quite aggravated, shouting at and pushing the blonde around a bit. Having taken something out of her purse he left a little earlier leaving her wandering around the apartment on her own seemingly quite upset and appears to have been crying.  If I remember correctly he was always the bigger problem when they visited the old icebox apartment. The few bits I have seen later this evening with the arguing and fighting have been quite unpleasant to watch and I have each time clicked back on another apartment instead

He's back and it has all kicked off in the kitchen again. Some of the others (Eric mostly) have tried to intervene this time and calm the situation. I think she is leaving now and he is still there.

34 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Are you sure the blond wasn't sleeping..and he was just trying to awake her...