Lisa & Em - Part #1

If Lisa doesn't tackle this guy soon he is going to get dressed and go home.  She needs the views so should keep him there for the original purpose.

Lisa163.jpg

Looks like it might be too late

Lisa164.jpg

He's got the meal out that he didn't eat last night!

Lisa165.jpg

Not good body language between them (yes I know he made a complete ass of himself by drinking to excess and throwing up)

Lisa166.jpg

and he is out the door (maybe he's gone to the shops and will be back?, or is that just me having very optimistic hopes)

Lisa167.jpg

• Like 3

Lisa will have to put that one down to experience and keep an eye on the amount of alcohol being drunk. Alternatively consider changing the order of the evening, if the objective is sex, then initiate it after no more than a couple of drinks, then have something to eat followed by round two. 

Feel sorry for you Lisa :heart:, better luck next time ::)

• Like 1

Just now, Arkay2 said:

Lisa will have to put that one down to experience and keep an eye on the amount of alcohol being drunk. Alternatively consider changing the order of the evening, if the objective is sex, then initiate it after no more than a couple of drinks, then have something to eat followed by round two. 

Honestly Lisa did already more as I expected her to do. She has potential believe me. 

I assume his stomach is still out of sorts given the way he has been playing with the food Lisa prepared rather than eating it. The eggs/omelette (I think) that she prepared should be OK but not sure whether it is so when combined with beer and what looks like a herbal tea or infusion.

Lisa171.jpg

• Like 1