Lisa & Em - Part #1

4 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Why doesn't Lisa use a mop to clean the floor, it would be a lot quicker than using a rag

Probably doesn't have one. Remember that this is her first month and possibly has not had any income yet (unless taken an advance) with which to buy such things.

Just now, Arkay2 said:

Probably doesn't have one. Remember that this is her first month and possibly has not had any income yet (unless taken an advance) with which to buy such things.

Doesn't have enough money to buy a mop, then if it wasn't for VH she would be homeless:huh:

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess its a Russian thing. I saw that often in many appartements...

Jab why do russians leave their tv on, the screen has some many hours of viewing time before it burns out, would be better to turn off the tv when not viewing it

Sad times, Chloe has left. It was good to see Chloe again (looking lovely) and I believe her visit has had a positive effect on Lisa as well. The happiness displayed when the two of them are together is quite contagious. I do wonder how much mischief these two got up to before the VHTV days, I bet there are a few stories there to tell. Even though she is out of the VHTV program, I'm sure that I am not alone in hoping that Chloe is able to visit Lisa again occasionally.

Chloe if you read this, we hope to see you visit Lisa again, but in the meantime you have my best wishes for everything you choose to do in the future. :heart:

Chloe15.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can only guess. Electricity must be really cheap...

And it is... Don't forget they are one of the big gas (gaz??) producer ... So it's really cheap (don't know if it is for domestic clients but most probably it is). Imagine at winter if it was expensive...